Menu

May 29, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Chanel’s Paris-New York 2018/19 Métiers d’art Seoul Show

Chanel presented their Paris-New York 2018/19 Métiers d’art collection on Tuesday (May 28) in Seoul.

Guests in attendance included Chanel ambassadors Kristen Stewart, Caroline de Maigret and Soo Joo Park.

Kristen Stewart: Opting to make this Chanel Resort 2020 white blouse her own, she removed the overly fussy bow we saw on the runway, adding Chanel black leather shorts from the Fall 2019 Act 1 collection and over-the-knee boots.

Layering the look with an abundance of necklaces and Chanel Fine Jewelry ‘Coco Crush’ rings, some might feel the eye makeup is too heavy, but I feel like it perfect the rocker vibe she was going for.

You’ll either feel this is authentically Kristen, or a little try hard.

Chanel Resort 2020

Caroline de Maigret: I’m in awe at how long the French models legs look in this Chanel Fall 2019 wool tweed look in houndstooth for maximum graphic impact. I can’t say I’m a fan of the Chanel flatforms – mostly because I’m not the biggest fan of flatform – but I do love everything else about this uber chic look.

Chanel Fine Jewelry ‘Coco Crush’ rings and a ‘J12’ watch in black ceramic, steel and diamonds completed her look.

Chanel Fall 2019

Soo Joo Park: The model, who walked the show, is usually more experimental with her style, but she kept thing simple and chic wearing a Chanel Spring 2019 look which included a pink tweed jacket.

Styling wise, this was the most well put together of this trio.

What do you think?

Chanel Spring 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , , , ,

Mindy Kaling's Red, White & Blue Memorial Day Moment

Mindy Kaling’s Red, White & Blue Memorial Day Moment

Millie Bobby Brown's Princess Style For The ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ London Premiere

Millie Bobby Brown’s Princess Style For The ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ London Premiere

9 Responses to Chanel’s Paris-New York 2018/19 Métiers d’art Seoul Show

1. OGCaroline May 30, 2019 at 7:26 pm #

Soo Joo looks good. Sick of Kristen.

2. Sharon M May 30, 2019 at 11:17 am #

I can always do without Kristen Stewart…I am never impressed with her looks. We know what image she wants to project…she is boring.

3. Guest May 29, 2019 at 10:52 pm #

No matter what she wears, Kristen Stewart looks like a hipster who is trying sooooo harddddd to be authentic. She generally looks like a contrived mess. The shirt doesn’t fit in the arms, the shorts make her look heavier than she is, the hair is a greasy unkempt nest and the makeup is just a no.

4. Guest May 29, 2019 at 8:46 pm #

I feel like Kristen is baiting another “we didn’t ask for” reboot of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

5. Guest May 29, 2019 at 7:36 pm #

All the while in Twilight Kristen didn’t make a convincing vampire. But she looks like a vampire here to me. Rest of the looks aren’t noteworthy either. Wonder if Virgine would would shake things up as far as Chanel representatives are concerned.

6. Guest May 29, 2019 at 6:32 pm #

The early 80s rocker hair and bleached eyebrows are awful but the rest just fits her vibe. The flatforms are hideouts and the sandals no better. I like boucle jacket but I’m still not a fan of logomania.

7. _Hannah_ May 29, 2019 at 6:23 pm #

I do love Kristen’s attitude and this “I don’t give a f..k” vibe, but I can’t stand her hair… Also bleached eyebrowsk are ibit freaking me out.
    Caroline looks great and I don’t even mind the shoes.
    Soo Joo looks ok.

8. Guest May 29, 2019 at 5:23 pm #

I love Kristen’s new iteration of her style but want her eyebrows back instead of the bleach.

9. Phee phee May 29, 2019 at 5:06 pm #

I think its authentically Kristen and I like the whole look. It suits her.
    Caroline looks amazing in her outfit until I got to the shoes. they are hideous.
    Soo Joo looks great too except for the shoes again. And I am never a fan of logos.