Menu

Charlize Theron In Givenchy Haute Couture - Long Shot London Premiere

In the past 24 hours, Charlize Theron has attended two premiere’s for ‘Long Shot’ in Europe.

London Screening:   Tonight (April 25), Charlize was on her very best form in Givenchy Spring 2019 Haute Couture

Those of you, like me, who enjoy seeing variations of runway look, will appreciate the vast improvement the keyhole peplum top makes to here.

The look feels more modern, more cohesive, and more elegant.

The sleeveless blazer didn’t really make sense with this vibrant ball skirt.

Speaking of the skirt, was a delighted to see Charlize in such a bold hue.

Jessica McCormack jewels completed her look.

Givenchy Spring 2019 Haute Couture
Charlize Theron In Dior Haute Couture - Long Shot Paris Premiere

Paris Premiere: On Wednesday (April 24), the actress wore a look from her first love, Dior, selecting a Haute Couture Spring 2019 black silk chiffon dress accented with a black leather lace vest, which may have some of your sitting on the fence

Depending on the angle of the picture, the vest can look a little bulky.

This is one of the more flattering angles.

I truly believe Charlize was right to wear this piece, otherwise the chiffon dress would’ve been pretty basic without it.

Dior shoes and Messika high jewelry diamond earrings completed her look.

Christian Dior Spring 2019 Haute Couture

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , , ,

Celebrities Love...APM Monaco Jewelry

Celebrities Love…APM Monaco Jewelry

Taylor Swift's ME! Is A Musical-Inspired Journey Over The Rainbow

Taylor Swift’s ME! Is A Musical-Inspired Journey Over The Rainbow

18 Responses to Charlize Theron’s Parisian Chic Style For The London & Paris ‘Long Shot’ Premieres

1. HighPriestess April 26, 2019 at 12:11 pm #

I really liked the Givenchy. It’s bold, eye-catching and the color is wonderful. The Dior is ok.

If I remember correctly, she also went to The Graham Norton Show and wore a sparkly Isabel Marant (I think?) minidress yesterday.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards April 26, 2019 at 11:34 pm #

That silver dress was Saint Laurent

• HighPriestess April 26, 2019 at 11:43 pm #

Nice! I thought it was a SS 19 Marant dress! I loved that look on her too.

2. Guest April 26, 2019 at 11:06 am #

I love the first look! Her Givenchy looks this year have been a lot better than her Dior looks.

3. Guest April 26, 2019 at 10:24 am #

I find the skirt of the first look so unflattering.
    And the top and the skirt seems not to be a good match.
    She looks beyond beautiful with black hair.

4. Jerusa04 April 26, 2019 at 3:02 am #

First look is ?? great! Love everything about it.

The second, is a no ??

5. Guest April 26, 2019 at 2:13 am #

The pink and black outfit is not doing anything for Charlize’s proportions. The top and bottom are both lovely but do not go together. I’d prefer to see the dress sans armour and also on someone else. Somehow it feels a little twee to me.

6. Vu0n9 April 26, 2019 at 12:46 am #

The skirt does not match and feels very stiff compared to the runway. The visible boning makes it look like a paper lantern tbh.

7. Guest April 26, 2019 at 12:28 am #

Why do I get a feeling she’s trying to send a message across to Maria Grazia or those at Dior. Dior needs to step up their design game, Charlize has been killing it in several Givenchy looks for a while. 2 Parisian haute couture designs, and they couldn’t be more different, the first one is refined and elegant the second one is try hard and wanna-be and doesn’t look like couture. The effortless glamour of the Givenchy look took my breath away.

8. Guest April 25, 2019 at 11:10 pm #

I hate that pink skirt. It looks dated.
    The second dress is too short

9. Phee phee April 25, 2019 at 11:07 pm #

That was a scroll down disappointment for me. I was like, wow, from the waist up and then scrolled down….
    The skirt and top do not match. Skirt is also odd looking on the body. Not especially appealing.
    So I adore everything of the first look, except the skirt.
    The second, I don’t find esp interesting, even with the armour.
    Not overly flattering.

10. Guest April 25, 2019 at 11:05 pm #

She looks gorgeous in both outfits. I love the pink skirt and the matching lip. And legs for days. She really is a beautiful woman though I prefer her with blonde hair. Stunning.

11. Guest April 25, 2019 at 11:02 pm #

Both looks are fantastic and suit her perfectly. She can be inconsistent but when she gets it right, she really gets it right.
    Side note – I love her as a brunette. It’s so striking on her

12. Guest April 25, 2019 at 10:35 pm #

I wish she were back to blonde in the first look. I like the skirt and good to see her in bright colour but I want to see that top come fall. The other Givenchy skirt would suit her.
    I’m not a fan of the Dior dress bodice.

• Guest April 26, 2019 at 1:13 am #

The pink skirt reminds me of a Dior Couture collection from 2013 under Raf Simons. But I know he didn’t invent that shape so anyways.

• Guest April 26, 2019 at 1:51 am #

Yes, the Givenchy is more Dior than the Dior hahaha

13. AnderBoBo April 25, 2019 at 10:24 pm #

The first look is breathtaking (although I don’t really love that skirt), that fuchsia lip is everything.

• Guest April 26, 2019 at 6:56 pm #