Menu

April 25, 2019 Runway To Instagram

Carly Rae Jepsen Walks Into The Light To Showcase A Rainbow

Carly Rae Jepsen Walks Into The Light To Showcase A Rainbow

Carly Rae Jepsen will perform in London for the first time in four years, with a gig scheduled on May 29th at XOYO.

The country-pop star was in London to promote the show this week on various radio shows, but I was particularly interested in her impromptu photoshoot which took place her hotel bathroom.

Sometimes you just gotta go where the light is.

I was drawn to this Fyodor Golan Resort 2019 dress because of the rainbow stripes…naturally.

Fyodor Golan’s aesthetic has always taken cues from sportswear, but on this occasion the only evidence is in the collar and cuffs of this cotton-jersey drop-waist dress.

I feel that this dress was screaming out for some classic Stan Smiths, but Carly’s Chanel jewel accented boots are divine.

Alison Lou Jelly Lucite and enamel hoop earrings completed her look

Fyodor Golan Resort 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Instagram

, ,

Kathryn Newton Was Vibrant In Valentino Red For The 'Pokemon Detective Pikachu' Tokyo Premiere

Kathryn Newton Was Vibrant In Valentino Red For The ‘Pokemon Detective Pikachu’ Tokyo Premiere

Say Hi To The Sunny Season

Say Hi To The Sunny Season

10 Responses to Carly Rae Jepsen Walks Into The Light To Showcase A Rainbow

1. Guest May 4, 2019 at 12:22 am #

Zaid Badat Should Of Been Born With His Carly Rae Jepsen His Mommy In Canada Forever And For Good πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

2. Guest May 4, 2019 at 12:22 am #

Zaid Badat Should Of Been Born With His Carly Rae Jepsen His Mom In Canada Forever And For Good πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

3. Guest May 4, 2019 at 12:20 am #

Just Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Zaid Badat Just Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Should Of Been Born With His Carly Rae Jepsen His Mom In Canada Forever And For Good πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

4. Guest May 4, 2019 at 12:19 am #

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Zaid Badat Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Should Of Been Born With His Carly Rae Jepsen His Mom In Canada Forever And For Good πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

5. KseniaBradner April 27, 2019 at 8:45 pm #

How is Carly Rae Jepsen a ‘country’ pop star? She’s a pop star. Love this look, but not crazy about the shoes. The earrings totally go with the vibe of the dress.

6. Guest April 25, 2019 at 9:26 pm #

The dress is lovely and I like the boots but not together. I would have preferred a more casual shoe. I am choosing to ignore the earrings. This could well be silliest picture composition that I have seen in a long time — standing on the edge of a tub in a bathroom.

7. Phee phee April 25, 2019 at 8:02 pm #

I adore the dress and the earrings! Such a fun look. So pretty.
    I think the boots don’t have the same fun vibe as the dress though. So I would preferred something lighter.
    But overall, I love this look.

8. Guest April 25, 2019 at 5:21 pm #

This dress is such a cool alternative of a summery floral dress.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards April 25, 2019 at 9:25 pm #

I agree. I adore this

9. Guest April 25, 2019 at 2:16 pm #

I like the dress but not the boots or earrings.