Menu

April 10, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet

Gal Gadot Was Luxe Bohemia Personified For Huawei P30 Series Launch Party

Gal Gadot Giambattista Valli - Huawei P30 Series Launch Party

Gal Gadot attended the Canadian launch for the new Huawei P30 Series held at the Carlu on Tuesday (April 9) 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

I was kinda thrown by her look, mostly because Gal’s style usually consists of tailored suits, or fitted dresses – of the David Koma variety – but she opted to go left, into a more romantic field of luxe bohemia wearing a piece from Giambattista Valli’s Spring 2019 collection.

The maxi dress does serve her well.

Fashioned from diaphanous silk chiffon, the longline style showcases billowing sleeves and a mixture of blooms and colourful cubes throughout.

Did you like this change in direction, or do you prefer her more wickedly sexy outfits?

Giambattista Valli Spring 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, ,

Sasha Lane's Thunderbolt From The Blue 'Hellboy' New York Screening Gown

Sasha Lane’s Thunderbolt From The Blue ‘Hellboy’ New York Screening Gown

Danai Gurira Made A Colourful Apperance On Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Danai Gurira Made A Colourful Apperance On Jimmy Kimmel Live!

6 Responses to Gal Gadot Was Luxe Bohemia Personified For Huawei P30 Series Launch Party

1. Guest April 11, 2019 at 12:05 pm #

Somehow the dress still looks like a suit on her

2. Phee phee April 11, 2019 at 5:57 am #

uh no. Super dull. And not her. horrid lining.

3. Guest April 10, 2019 at 11:55 pm #

I simultaneously feel that she looks nice; the colour works well with her colouring and also that it isn’t really authentically her style.

4. HighPriestess April 10, 2019 at 5:18 pm #

She’s one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen in my entire life but her sartorial choices are super boring šŸ™

• Guest April 10, 2019 at 7:42 pm #

I soooooo agree! I always look at her and think “but you could do so much more”! I guess it takes all kinds… She’s beautiful in this, but I have to agree that it does not feel authentic.

5. Guest April 10, 2019 at 4:31 pm #

This doesn’t feel authentic to me, it doesn’t look right on Gal. She looks gorgeous neck up, as usual, but I feel a disconnect between her and the beauty look and the rest of the look – the slightly… harsh hair and make-up and that dress.
    Maybe it also has to do with the fact that I really don’t like the dress.