Menu

March 1, 2019 Runway To TV Show

Lady Gaga In Khyeli – Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Lady Gaga In Khyeli - Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Lady Gaga has always been seen as fashion innovator, someone who is never afraid to push the boundaries – this is the woman who once wore a meat dress after-all.

So it’s no surprised that many of us were left SO underwhelmed by her Hollywood-appeasing awards season run.

She was a little more ‘daring’ for her appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday (February 28), where she wore a Khyeli Spring 2019 sheer, beaded, form-fitting black dress styled with custom Giuseppe Zanotti laceup boots and a Givenchy ‘Antigona’ bag.

What was in the bag? Her Oscar of course.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, ,

The Women's Cancer Research Fund's An Unforgettable Evening Benefit Gala

The Women’s Cancer Research Fund’s An Unforgettable Evening Benefit Gala

Michelle Obama In Fe Noel & Elie Saab - 'Becoming' Tour & 'BookTube'

Michelle Obama In Fe Noel & Elie Saab – ‘Becoming’ Tour & ‘BookTube’

17 Responses to Lady Gaga In Khyeli – Jimmy Kimmel Live!

1. Silvia March 4, 2019 at 9:34 am #

i miss the old Gaga. I know artists have to change and evolve constantly, but I wish she was more daring and less classic in her choices.

2. miszzel March 3, 2019 at 12:24 pm #

That’s a nice look in my opinion, I just wish she wore a better bra with the dress.

3. Fee March 2, 2019 at 7:04 am #

I don’t mind it, but I won’t remember it. The boots are very Gaga, I like that she always adds her twist to things.

4. Lena March 1, 2019 at 8:29 pm #

FC thank you for covering Lady Gaga, but as a fan of Lady Gaga I’m gonna ask you to stop covering her, because it’s pointless, your followers will always find something to hate about when it comes to her! I’ve been a fan of Gaga since 2008, Lady Gaga will never give what the public expect from her, whenever they think they figured her out she likes to challenge them and prove them wrong, and she doesn’t care if they like it or not, however the sad part is people here don’t bother to even understand her, so the uncessary hate just because it’s Gaga is lame af! I love you FC but please do us (Little Monsters) a favors and stop covering her, they don’t deserve her or her artistry!

• JHH March 1, 2019 at 9:00 pm #

Oh please, calm down. It’s not that deep.

• moonbeam March 2, 2019 at 2:05 am #

Lena is a delusional Gaga stan.

• Lena March 2, 2019 at 2:36 pm #

• moonbeam March 3, 2019 at 3:14 am #

Look up “delusional.”

• meme March 2, 2019 at 2:37 pm #

Calm down. And what’s to figure out?

5. Caroline March 1, 2019 at 6:56 pm #

This feels so random coming from her.

6. phee March 1, 2019 at 6:07 pm #

It looks like a bathing suit with a thin coverup skirt. Its an ugly and unflattering ‘dress’.

7. Akol March 1, 2019 at 4:59 pm #

What’s with all the hate towards her hair, both here and with her Oscar’s look? 😀 I just think it’s a certain look that she’s after, she’s obviously not going for easy-breezy, sunkissed highlights -route, she wants the hair to look very “done”, a little vintage-y and coiffed. Whether it’s to everyone’s taste is a different issue, but I think she achieves the look that (I assume) she’s after. I actually quite liked her hair at the Oscar’s. Here her dress is slightly boring. The hair is just fine, but the face is starting to look a little maxed out on fillers.

8. JHH March 1, 2019 at 3:49 pm #

I’m just gonna say no to this and be prepared to be called a hater.

• meme March 1, 2019 at 4:22 pm #

*KK “hater” sits next to JHH

9. Jimmy March 1, 2019 at 3:38 pm #

It is about as underwhelming as it gets but her wig looks better than whatever was on her head at the Oscars.

10. TeaAtTwo March 1, 2019 at 2:54 pm #

This is tacky but I wish she’d shown some of her daring quality during awards season

11. meme March 1, 2019 at 2:49 pm #

No, I don’t find this look captivating at all. It’s been done to death. Her hair is seriously awful. The bag is fabulous.