Menu

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

2019 Grammys Fashion Critics' Roundup

2019 Grammys Fashion Critics’ Roundup

Best Dressed Of The Week

Best Dressed Of The Week

12 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. James February 18, 2019 at 3:04 pm #

I honestly don’t understand the point of voting in the men poll since TC ALWAYS win regardless if he deserves it or not. Seems rigged in advance especially with strong contenders like Ali or James who are better dressers imho.

• Real Nat39 February 18, 2019 at 10:16 pm #

I respect your opinion:) but sorry Timothee hit the nail on the head this time, one of the best looks this year, I have no doubt. Some others did fine, but TC, without a doubt, stood above the rest.

2. dedel1301 February 18, 2019 at 8:34 am #

Seriously Catherine is winning ? This is beautiful yet boring. It is white and déjà vu

3. Fee February 18, 2019 at 1:08 am #

I can’t go past Diane and Mahershala (for both his looks).

4. CN February 17, 2019 at 3:47 pm #

My favorite was Constance for finally delivering a full-on gag-worthy red carpet moment.

But so great to see Diane Kruger’s comeback on track.

5. Serena February 17, 2019 at 7:18 am #

For the women – Cate Blanchett. For the men, I liked both Miguel’s white & purple get-up and Joe Alwyn.

6. justme February 16, 2019 at 3:20 pm #

Constance got my vote early on. I loved everything about her look. For the men, it’s a tie between J.R. and Stephan.

Most of the comments in Priyanka’s post weren’t favorable so I’m surprised she made the cut. And Timothee is the new Robert Pattinson minus the insufferable personality. He wins regardless of what he wears.

7. Real Nat39 February 16, 2019 at 7:45 am #

Timothee Chalamet.

8. TeaAtTwo February 16, 2019 at 3:23 am #

Cardi was my vote for the women. Lol that Priyanka made it into the vote for that messy outfit.
    The men’s race is tighter. Timothee, Mahershala, Stephan, J.R and Eddie are all contenders.

• Catherine Kallon February 16, 2019 at 1:59 pm #

I always like to throw in a curve ball re Priyanka

9. Caroline February 16, 2019 at 12:03 am #

Miley Cyrus in Valentino and Timothee Chalamet in Haider Ackermann (BDOTY male).

• boy February 17, 2019 at 1:38 pm #