Menu

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Jenny Packham – The Tusk Conservation Awards

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Jenny Packham - The Tusk Conservation Awards

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge made a glamorous appearance at the Tusk Conservation Awards on Thursday evening (November 8) in London.

The Duchess looked picture perfect in her stunning aqua green Jenny Packham Spring 2012 gown, which she styled with a matching Jenny Packham bespoke clutch and Jimmy Choo ‘Vamp’ sandals.

If you are having a case of deja vu, that’s because this is the second time that Catherine has worn this dress.

Back in 2012 she wore the same dress with the exact same accessories. The only thing different is her hairstyle and her Remberance Day poppy.

The original look ranks as one of my favourites from Catherine. Like her last repeat, the hairstyle is much preferred the first time around.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Ezra Miller In Moncler x Pierpaolo Piccioli - ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ World Premiere

Ezra Miller In Moncler x Pierpaolo Piccioli – ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ World Premiere

Lady Gaga In Christian Dior Haute Couture - SAG-AFTRA Foundation's 3rd Annual Patron of the Artists Awards

Lady Gaga In Christian Dior Haute Couture – SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s 3rd Annual Patron of the Artists Awards

9 Responses to Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Jenny Packham – The Tusk Conservation Awards

1. Fee November 10, 2018 at 9:57 am #

I didn’t like it the first time and nothing has changed. It feels very high school prom.

2. AnnaLee November 9, 2018 at 12:29 pm #

I remember this dress because of the GORGEOUS back, shame that this time around you’re not able to see it in all his glory because of her hair. but still, this dress is also one of my personal favorites of the Duchess.

3. TeaAtTwo November 9, 2018 at 11:54 am #

It was more stunning the first time, the hair should have been up again but she looks nice in the dress.

• Caroline November 9, 2018 at 4:07 pm #

4. LeeAnn November 9, 2018 at 11:46 am #

I’m on my own . I love the colour but the dress leaves mr cold . She is close to 40 and I think needs to dress in a sleeker more architectural way – these fou fou look cheap at least to me . Please if you don’t agree don’t send nasty insults .

5. Rulala November 9, 2018 at 9:29 am #

This gown is beautiful! I love it when celebs wear the same clothes again… it’s such a great step forward to sustainability. Agree that the updo was better the previous time around but I still like this

6. Jas November 9, 2018 at 5:49 am #

Such a great dress and deserves another outing. She looks gorgeous. I don’t mind the loose hair either – it’s so lush!

• Fiona-Brasil November 9, 2018 at 10:35 am #

+ 1

7. brat November 9, 2018 at 4:10 am #

Her previous outing is easily in her top three and I love this gown. But I’m not feeling the glossy blowout this time. I think it’s commendable that she recycles so frequently but she should have found a different updo for this gown. I’m going to forget that she made the decision to wear it again and style it this way.