Menu

10.08.18

Kylie Jenner In Dundas & Labourjoisie – 21st Birthday Party

A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on

It’s not every day you turn 21, so Kylie Jenner opted to celebrate with two eye-popping looks for her Barbie pink-themed party on Thursday (August 9).

The first was a magenta Dundas dress from the D5 collection styled with Olgana Paris ‘L’Attachante’ pumps.

This was a fun, inoffensive look you’d expect from Kylie on her 21st. The cut-outs and sensual twist keep it typically sexy.

A post shared by Kylie (@kyliejenner) on

Kylie’s second look was just as predictable.

I’m not sure why this family have such a fetish for unitard rompers, but this one was given some customary bling courtesy of Labourjoisie.

The look features thousands of Swarovski crystals with a stardust pattern in a curve-hugging design.

Lauren Cohan In Schiaparelli Haute Couture - 'Mile 22' LA Premiere

Lauren Cohan In Schiaparelli Haute Couture – ‘Mile 22’ LA Premiere

Alyssa Milano In Marchesa - Netflix’s ‘Insatiable’ Season 1 Premiere

Alyssa Milano In Marchesa Notte – Netflix’s ‘Insatiable’ Season 1 Premiere

10 Responses to Kylie Jenner In Dundas & Labourjoisie – 21st Birthday Party

1. pinksugar August 14, 2018 at 02:25 #

While I don’t think either of these are terrible for a 21 year old girl celebrating her birthday, she delivers them a bit on the tacky side due to all the fake bleached hair and spray tan. I actually think Kourtney looked the best of the lot. Kim looked like a greasy Barbie trainwreck, Khloe like a slutty genie, and Kendall…boring and predictable as usual. Also, I totally agree on this family trying to make biker shorts happen. They look awful and need to move on.

2. Kimma August 10, 2018 at 20:49 #

I think people are being too harsh on the Dundas dress because a Kardashian is wearing it. It has an interesting cut and fits her perfectly.

The second look is like bedazzled spandex so definitely a NO!

3. JHH August 10, 2018 at 20:31 #

Dundas designs are often right on the cusp of sexy and tacky but leaning tacky so I can see why they appeal to Kylie — that is right in her wheelhouse. She looks good in both outfits. Neither is really my taste but it’s her birthday and she can do what she likes. I wish she would return to dark hair.

4. YoungTimGunn August 10, 2018 at 17:43 #

Lovely. Subtle. Sophisticated.

Ha! Just kidding. She looks like an over-the-hill worker at the Bunny Ranch in Nevada.

5. James August 10, 2018 at 16:37 #

She is in an amazing shape for someone who has just had a baby. Kudos to her! About her looks, she looks like an adult movie actress as usual ! It’s in the DNA I guess. I love the first dress BUT on someone like Rihanna who doesn’t try to act sexy as she has natural sex appeal and doesn’t look like a little girl playing with stormy Daniels wardrobe:-D

6. Alina August 10, 2018 at 16:01 #

Oh, dear…

7. meme August 10, 2018 at 15:50 #

Tacky and cheap. A Barbie themed 21st birthday party? Seriously?

8. Lara August 10, 2018 at 15:29 #

I was surprised by the first look. It was not what I would have expected her to wear. I like it but I dislike her hair intensely. I think her own beautiful black locks would have elevated both looks.

The second look I could have stomached if it were a wide legged long jumpsuit…

9. TeaAtTwo August 10, 2018 at 15:23 #

Definitely looks prettylittlething or misguided & co budget but that’s her market.

10. Vizual Ninja August 10, 2018 at 15:21 #

The last look is a tacky mess but the first isn’t bad, especially for a 21st birthday she could’ve definitely done worse.