Menu

Kim Kardashian was joined by her Akris-clad mother Kris Jenner, at the BoF West Summit on Monday (June 18) in Century City, California, before joining her makeup artist and co-collaborator, Mario Dedivanovic for her first-ever KKW Beauty and Fragrance pop-up opening.

The reality star kept up the white theme she sported at the MTV Movie Awards, wearing a deconstructed white shirt dress from Jacquemus with a matching ‘Dirt Pillar’ skirt from Rick Owens, who she’s worn recently.

Her favourite gold Yeezy pendant and simple nude sandals completed the look.

If you’re anything like me, you will be surprised that Kim didn’t wear this look sans skirt or with her favourite biker shorts. Surely that would’ve gathered more attention.

The look feels surprisingly relaxed here, which is in keeping with effortless cool vibe of both brands.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Gabriela Hearst -  Inaugural BoF West Summit

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Gabriela Hearst – Inaugural BoF West Summit

Lady Gaga In Alexander McQueen  - 2018 MTV Movie And TV Awards

Lady Gaga In Alexander McQueen – 2018 MTV Movie And TV Awards

12 Responses to Kim Kardashian In Jacquemus & Rick Owens – BoF West Summit & KKW Beauty and Fragrance Pop-Up Opening

1. Amy June 21, 2018 at 1:28 am #

Don’t care for Kim but I would have loved to see Kris look featured. That suit is fire and the boots. Dope.
    When it comes to daytime dressing Kris outshines Kim easily

2. Caroline June 20, 2018 at 10:01 pm #

She always looks the same.

3. Sabrina June 20, 2018 at 6:24 pm #

So no one is commenting on how awesome Kris looks? That suit is amazing, not what she’d normally wear (i.g. black). Love it!

• meme June 21, 2018 at 4:46 pm #

her clown suit is fug.

4. Meme June 20, 2018 at 2:34 pm #

I hate this H2T from the fake hair to the plastic face (which iteration of her face is this?) to the fake orange tan to the shoes. And yes, I am shocked she bothered with a skirt. She’s a bore.

5. Phee June 20, 2018 at 5:54 am #

Agh. I find this look too sloppy now. I hate complaining this much on one person but its always something it seems.
    Its just a slop mess of white fabric.
    And I do agree there is something off about the makeup.

She needs a proper, awesome, stylist. She cant do this on her own or using her hubby/friends/family on this. She needs a real trained stylist…..
    (I have no idea if she has one or not).

6. pinksugar June 20, 2018 at 5:01 am #

Same exposed boobs, orange face, and mummy skirt as always. It’s the same look with her every time only slightly modified. She has 2-3 pieces she wears over and over, and not well I might add. Her red carpet style is as boring and predictable as her need to take half naked selfies on the daily.

7. bruna June 20, 2018 at 2:58 am #

Kendall did the short version (or a very similar one) at kaney’s bday party

8. Jas June 20, 2018 at 2:25 am #

I don’t hate this, but I definitely think she should have worn it like on the runway.
    Her makeup looks crazy! Way too dark and overboard with contouring.

9. JHH June 20, 2018 at 1:09 am #

I like this top on Kim but the skirt is a no for me. It is relaxed and I like that and would not have appreciated a super tight skirt here but this should be a bit slimmer fitting to really work with the top. Her makeup has taking contouring and strobing and fake tans too far.

10. Caitlin June 20, 2018 at 12:40 am #

Surprising myself here by thinking I’d actually have preferred this look as it was originally presented by Jacquemus. I think that skirt needs a similarly tidy top; here the change from flowy to pillar-straight doesn’t translate.

On another note, I normally love her makeup looks but this is horrid, like she’s trying to morph into Ashanti.

• Caitlin June 20, 2018 at 12:56 am #

Oh god I just realised my comment could be taken as a slight on Ashanti’s looks, which it isn’t (she’s beautiful, obviously). I only meant the makeup on Kim’s forehead is far too dark