Menu

Liv Tyler In Elie Saab – ‘Gunpowder’ Preview Screening Photocall

Ever the beauty in black, Liv Tyler stuck with one of her favourite colours at the ‘Gunpowder’ Preview Screening Photocall on Tuesday (September 26) in London.

The actress wore an Elie Saab Pre-Fall 2017 jumpsuit. The sheer lace, flame-like cutouts broke up the all-black colour palette while adding a sultry reveal of skin.

It’s a shame that the pants weren’t a few inches shorter as they shorten the line of the leg.

A swipe of red on the lips and nails added some vibrancy to the tonal look.

Did you miss the belt?

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Wish List Wednesday

Wish List Wednesday

Emma Watson's Oscar de la Renta Embellished Belted Jumpsuit

Emma Watson’s Oscar de la Renta Embellished Belted Jumpsuit

11 Responses to Liv Tyler In Elie Saab – ‘Gunpowder’ Preview Screening Photocall

1. Marie September 28, 2017 at 10:13 pm #

Yeah sure, it looks nice, and while I see the fit issues, I do believe it might an inherent problem this strangely lackey top causes on every actual normal living woman outside the dreams ape that is a lookbook. Don’t really miss the belt, I believe it might’ve actually made things worse. I’m starting to think this might work better on a slim man, actually…

2. Marin September 28, 2017 at 6:27 pm #

All I can see is the bat signal.

3. Alina September 28, 2017 at 6:36 am #

Awful fit.

4. Kathy September 28, 2017 at 3:59 am #

It’s a bit saggy on Liv. The fit isn’t quite up to par for what could’ve been a regal look, and I also think it’s missing the belt.

5. Amanda F September 28, 2017 at 1:10 am #

Hang on a sec……is the look book model wearing this jumpsuit for real? Is that an actual person? Who looks like that? Is it some computer generated image designed to make all women feel bad about themselves? Sorry I digress – not a fan of this on Liv but maybe the belt would have helped.

• grazia September 28, 2017 at 6:44 am #

Lookbook shot looks photoshopped to hell, jeez.

• Schoolbea September 28, 2017 at 12:23 pm #

Not the first time I’ve pointed out that those elongated figures are the (horrifying) norm in lookbooks. That model would need to have a shin longer than her femur. It’s simply ridiculous and creepy to look at. Take a look at lookbooks from Spanish bridal collections, that’s the first time I noticed.

• Hermoine September 28, 2017 at 2:04 pm #

Good great day miss Agnes I didn’t even notice until you pointed it out…. that’s awful!

6. Sully September 28, 2017 at 1:04 am #

I like it on the model more, but Liv is beautiful.

7. Caroline September 28, 2017 at 12:38 am #

Very unflattering on her.

• Maria F. September 28, 2017 at 8:29 am #

i agree. Belt would have pulled it more together.