Menu

August 7, 2015 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

BDOTW

bodtw men 7 august

Credit: Getty & AKM-GSI

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Best Dressed Of The Week - Priyanka Chopra In Cushnie et Ochs & Halston Sage In Prabal Gurung

Best Dressed Of The Week – Priyanka Chopra In Cushnie et Ochs & Halston Sage In Prabal Gurung

38 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Regina August 10, 2015 at 8:01 am #

To tie this poll with Priyanka, there was SJP in Saab and Sonam in Costello. All three ladies wore similar shades of green this week. I’m just waiting on FC to pick up on Sonam’s look. It could definitely beat SJP and Priyanka if a sonam was covered this week. Like a Diane Kruger, Zoe Saldana, to Olivia Palmero I would like to see sonam kapoor featured on a regular on RCFA. I find it unfair to her as she’s brought so much style to India just as Fan Bing Bing brought in her appearances.

2. Regina August 10, 2015 at 7:55 am #

Considering Priyanka’s past nominations for BDOTW, she only one the poll once in a GauriNainika gown. The other times she lost. For some to say her fans took over the poll, is absolutely nonsense. She’s been in the entertainment industry for over a decade and yes her fan base has grown internationally. How come her fans didn’t make her win the BDOTW poll the other times Priyanka was nominated. Her stylist Sophia Banks deserves applause for translating an impactful look on Priyanka and the votes show.

3. Sam August 9, 2015 at 9:03 pm #

My favorite is Priyanka Chopra.. she was looking Divine!

4. SP August 9, 2015 at 8:27 pm #

Priyanka Chopra #1 <3

5. AJ August 9, 2015 at 8:01 pm #

Fan votes or not Priyanka Chopra looked amazing and deserves the win

6. Sunny August 9, 2015 at 7:25 pm #

For ladies, my pick is Kate Mara, the dress is so pretty and chic. And Priyanka’s dress, I don’t like it at all. She would be my last pick from these ladies.
    For the men, I would have picked Chace because of the color of his suit but I think the shoes ruin the look. That’s why I picked Jason.

7. Christine August 9, 2015 at 1:38 pm #

I think when fans attack the polls which can look like they’re cheating the system – then that vote should be disqualified.

Especially when it’s a huge jump literally within a hour.

Just something to think about, Catherine.

• Isa August 9, 2015 at 5:38 pm #

I second your thought.

8. Ann August 9, 2015 at 11:10 am #

Finally picked a winner Priyanka Chopra in Cushnie et Ochs

9. Nick August 9, 2015 at 9:08 am #

Lol… Priyanka Chopra wins. Her Fandom worldwide did it again!! Their Queen PC is ahead of 35% and still rising.

10. Nicole August 9, 2015 at 8:21 am #

Priyanka Chopra of course will win. Her Fandom is very protective of their QUEEN! LOL. But I totally agree. Her dress is sexy! Low cut with high slit.

11. Jessi Malay August 8, 2015 at 10:17 pm #

Love these looks! Great chocies.

XO, Jessi
    mywhiteT.com

12. Matthew August 8, 2015 at 4:07 pm #

Oh no! The attack of Priyanka Chopra fans is happening! She had 13% and now she’s in 24%! She will eventually win…. what a pity!

• Sib August 9, 2015 at 9:20 am #

Too bad your fav doesn’t have enough fans to vote for her

• Matthew August 9, 2015 at 12:03 pm #

This is not a fansite, this is a fashion webpage. We have to vote for the best outfit, and if fans destroy the poll results, this has no sense.

• pinklady August 9, 2015 at 4:59 pm #

Well said Matthew! This week Priyanka’s look is not the best, but unfortunately she will win.

• Sharon August 9, 2015 at 8:55 pm #

U have to agree that looking at the list….Priyanka does stand out…simple, sexy and elegant……

13. Catriona August 8, 2015 at 2:44 pm #

Camilla Ludington and Kerry Washington are my faves. Also the outfits I can most easily see myself wearing.

14. Noemi August 8, 2015 at 1:36 pm #

Emmanuelle Chriqui and Jason Segal (I couldn’t vote for Chace Crawford, considering those shoes).

15. Trevian August 8, 2015 at 4:06 am #

All of this was wrong. Regina King was by far best dressed this week.

16. Nat39 August 8, 2015 at 1:36 am #

Ana Beatriz Barros, the Zuhair Murad Couture gown is stunning, works like a dream on her, the flawlessly cascading dramatic train sets it apart, beautifully executed, will probably place highly on my BDOTY list.
    Very well put-together Miles Teller for the men.

17. Carol August 7, 2015 at 9:43 pm #

Ana Beatriz Barros, Kate Mara, Priyanka Chopra and Kate Bosworth for the ladies.
    Chace Crawford and Jason Segal for the men.

18. alvaro_spain August 7, 2015 at 6:18 pm #

In my opinion, this week was a really really good one. I like all the ladies looks.

My votes are for the always wonderful Sarah Jessica Parker and the charming and handsome Miles Teller.

19. Christine August 7, 2015 at 5:36 pm #

This was a much better week for the ladies.

I voted for SJP as my winner followed by Ana. If Kerry would’ve picked better shoes – then should would have been my runner up. That was a great look none the less, but not BDOTW worthy IMO.

As for the men,

A weak week for them – no one was a winner but I voted for Jason since his suit caught my eye.

20. kane August 7, 2015 at 5:33 pm #

Beatrice Borromeo gets my Best Dressed rather easily (sadly there were so many competing looks that I am not sure if one will stand out to make the year list). Of the ones that were featured I’ll go with

1. Kata Mara in Dior 3 and 2
    2. Camilla
    3. Halston
    4. SJP

21. Sarah August 7, 2015 at 5:29 pm #

For me, this week was a toss up between Ana Beatriz Barros and Priyanka Chopra. They were very different looks for radically different events but I think the common thread is how event appropriate both were.

22. Caroline August 7, 2015 at 4:51 pm #

Kate Mara in Dior! Lovely lovely lovely. Can’t believe yet ANOTHER Elie Saab gown is leading the poll, ugh.
    For the men, Chace Crawford. Not sure about the color but still looks very well put together.

23. Alina August 7, 2015 at 4:42 pm #

Kerry Washington & Miles Teller.

Have a lovely weekend, FC!

24. from-chitown August 7, 2015 at 4:34 pm #

I loved Priyanka Chopra and SJPs looks this week. In the end, voted for Priyanka for looking so sleek and effortlessly sexy.

25. Fiona-Brasil August 7, 2015 at 4:22 pm #

Another uninspiring week.My favorite is SJP.

26. shaphalf August 7, 2015 at 4:00 pm #

I’m surprised to not see Fan Bing BIng’s Proenza here. I thought she looked really nice.

I voted for SJP for making Saab look more contemporary.

27. dee August 7, 2015 at 3:47 pm #

Kerry. Her hair and makeup alone are outstanding. None for the fellas.

28. Marcel August 7, 2015 at 3:44 pm #

I am certain that the bling will win, as always
    My vote is for Halston in Prabal and 2nd Kerry in Mary Katrantzou

• Evita August 7, 2015 at 5:41 pm #

Completely and utterly agree with you about the bling’s appeal as the norm to most!!! I too also loved Halston’s and Kerry’s looks.Camilla’s look was also memorable in a week as slow as this…
      P.S. I don’t understand why Emmanuelle Chriqui is in this poll,January or Gemma should have taken her place.

• SilentVisitor August 8, 2015 at 2:21 am #

I guess it is sometimes hard to understand that people might have tastes that differ from yours……….how shocking!!!!!

Halston and SJP as runner up

• Evita August 8, 2015 at 9:46 am #

Dear Silent Visitor,

On this occasion I am going to borrow some of the words Catherine used to reply to a commenter on the JLo post,the one she was wearing Dolce and Gabbana,in which she was bashed about being prejudiced when it came to JLo’s fashion choices,but in this case it’s about my comment ,which you seem to have misinterpreted.
          “The world be a very boring, beige place if we all agreed about everything all of the time.”
          I wholeheartedly agree with what Catherine commented on that post and that is why I am borrowing her quote. Everyone has their own opinion and is allowed to express it, so long as they are not offending anyone and I don’t think I did offend anyone,as my comment was not directed to anyone in particular,its purpose was to simply express my agreement to Marcel’s comment,that SJP or Ana will win,write who I voted for and who are my favourite looks this week and add that in my opinion Emmanuelle didn’t deserve that spot on BDOTW,but we can’t have it our way in life,can we, and who am I do judge really? So for that I am not blaming anyone and I apologise if I offended you with what seemed to me a harmless comment.

Have a great sunny weekend,
          Evita

• SilentVisitor August 8, 2015 at 3:50 pm #

Let’s make something clear here, I am not offended. My goodness why should I be?

That quote can perfectly be applied to comments like yours. People who can’t imagine the opinions of others might differ from theirs…………”you could not understand why Emmanuelle was in the poll instead of ……”

Anyway………..it doesn’t matter

29. Chris August 7, 2015 at 3:36 pm #

Kerry Washington in Mary Katrantzou, with Greta Gerwig in Rosie Assoulin & Hellessy as a close second… I think…

For the men, it’s Michael B Jordan without a doubt.

Still not a very exciting week, but definitely better than last week.