Menu

13.07.15

Lea Michele joined Keke Palmer in having a busy weekend at Comic-Con 2015 promoting their upcoming show, ‘Scream Queens’ in San Diego, California.

20th Century Fox Party: Lea’s first look was a printed fitted frock from Zimmermann’s Spring 2015 collection made sultry by the cut-out at the bodice. I like how her Jimmy Choo ‘Vigo’ multi-coloured sandals add some character to this look.

‘Scream Queens’ visit the Scream Queens Mega Drop Ride: On Saturday (July 11) the actress was showcasing a lot more skin wearing a striped Tanya Taylor striped Spring 2015 outfit. This may be universally disliked, but this was my favourite look from Lea. I love the youthful vitality, the summery vibe, the styling and the fearless nature of this look.

Lea Michele In Zimmermann, Tanya Taylor, Jonathan Simkhai & Zuhair Murad - Comic-Con 2015 2

‘Scream Queens’ Panel: Opting for yet another cropped two-piece, her Jonathan Simkhai Spring 2015 look proves that Lea is perhaps the only star consistently dressing for the current season. I love how the sporty vibe of her look is amped up by her tri-colour Christian Louboutin ‘Mayerling’ sandals, but I feel the colour contrast is too stark.

Entertainment Weekly’s Comic-Con 2015 Party: Lea was very much in her element taking to the red carpet wearing a red Zuhair Murad Spring 2015 ensemble with matching shoes. Some may find this overtly sexy as she went sans blouse, but I think she played it right from head to toe. Words I don’t often say about a Lea Michele look.

Credit: Getty

Ashley Madekwe In Self-Portrait & Saint Laurent - 20th Century Fox Party & Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic-Con Party

Ashley Madekwe In Self-Portrait & Saint Laurent – 20th Century Fox Party & Entertainment Weekly’s Annual Comic-Con Party

Zendaya Coleman In Lie Sangbong - 4th Annual BeautyCon Los Angeles Festival

Zendaya Coleman In Lie Sangbong – 4th Annual BeautyCon Los Angeles Festival

24 Responses to Lea Michele In Zimmermann, Tanya Taylor, Jonathan Simkhai & Zuhair Murad – Comic-Con 2015

1. Marley July 14, 2015 at 4:04 pm #

I don’t understand people, Lea is showing her tummy and people say it’s to much but when others such as Taylor Swift also shows her tummy there is nothing to complain.
    Anyway my favorites are ‘Scream Queens’ visit the Scream Queens Mega Drop Ride & ‘Scream Queens’ Panel (BDOTW for any of these two? Please.)

2. Mindi July 13, 2015 at 11:44 pm #

I really like her second look, as well as the playful nature of the other three looks. I do not understand everyone wearing the same sort of dresses that they’d wear to lowkey premieres or awards shows. It’s…Comic Con? Everyone in attendance is sweaty and tired and dressed in random costumes. It’s supposed to be fun and laidback, and I just don’t understand why celebrities have started wearing froo froo-y dresses.

3. Claire July 13, 2015 at 10:46 pm #

I like looks 1 and 3. I like the idea of look 2, but she’s showing a tad too much skin for my taste.

4. kane July 13, 2015 at 10:46 pm #

I’m surprised how much I like the second look. The first one would be fine too without the exposed bridge.

5. pinksugar July 13, 2015 at 8:21 pm #

The shoes are by far the best part of all her looks. Lea has a tendency to not dress for her body type. She has no curves nor a generous chest so the sexy, revealing outfits really don’t work on her for me. She always looks like she’s trying too hard. That being said, the first look is the best of the bunch.

6. Bailey July 13, 2015 at 8:20 pm #

I like them all in some way. The first look is great, love the dress, shoes and hair and makeup. The second look is fun and cute and I like that her hair was put up in a ponytail. The third look is okay, rather plain and simple. Not the biggest fan of those shoes though. Her fourth look is awesome. Her hair and makeup are perfect and the short suit is cute yet sexy. Would’ve preferred different shoes though. Too much of one colour and their too chunky for me

• bfly July 15, 2015 at 1:52 am #

Wow, you pretty much assumed up my every thought!

• bfly July 15, 2015 at 1:53 am #

*summed, not assumed….

7. Jessi July 13, 2015 at 6:14 pm #

The first dress is pretty but those shoes seem like such a weird choice. Like she was blindfolded and picked a pair at random from her closet.

The second outfit is too young for her. The midriff + the ponytail + the bangs is just too much. She looks like she’s going to an end of the school-year pool party in the early 2000’s.

• Jessi July 13, 2015 at 6:17 pm #

I like the 3rd outfit except for the shoes.

I LOVE what she did with her hair in the fourth photo but the outfit just isn’t working. The shorts and exposed cleavage are, again, too much.

8. Christine July 13, 2015 at 5:25 pm #

Love her second look! Great shoe choices overall

9. Nicky July 13, 2015 at 4:59 pm #

Good shoe game, but I only like the 3rd look.

10. Ariya July 13, 2015 at 4:10 pm #

I love all the four shoe choices but not impressed by any of these looks.
    Her overposind puts me off.
    Every time she is on the red carpet its either legs or sternum or both in the last one and now I can add midriff to the list.

11. Yeliz July 13, 2015 at 3:49 pm #

I like Looks 2 and 3. Great shoe choices in all of these looks though.

12. JODIE July 13, 2015 at 2:37 pm #

LOVE THEM ALL

• rye July 13, 2015 at 2:47 pm #

+1!! she was clearly having fun with all her outfit which what comic con is supposed to be. she gave different looks and vibes to each look.

• H July 13, 2015 at 4:13 pm #

Me too, Lea looks insane great!

• Gracewell July 13, 2015 at 7:11 pm #

I agree! Her body is insanely fit lately! I’m obsessed with those gorgeous, beautiful louboutins in the third picture, please gimme!!!

13. Evita July 13, 2015 at 2:30 pm #

The 1st outfit is the best of the bunch,the 2nd one shows way too much midriff for my taste,the hair on the 3rd outfit is off,the bangs look too blunt and round and I agree that the contrast of the outfit with the shoes is too stark,she should have made the outfit more cohesive by adding a pop of color in her makeup or somewhere else and the 4th outfit is so typical,the shoes are dreadful and I just can’tt get past the sheen of the fabric(satin?) the ensemble is made of,but at least the hair and makeup are on point,

14. alvaro July 13, 2015 at 2:28 pm #

4th.

15. Chris July 13, 2015 at 2:25 pm #

I like the second one as well.

16. dee July 13, 2015 at 2:23 pm #

I like the second look.

17. Anna July 13, 2015 at 2:18 pm #

I am not really impressed, I feel like this is more of the same from her. It might just be I cannot get past thinking she is going to sprain something if she sticks her chest out any farther. If I had to pick I would go with the first look, primarily for the shoes.

18. Alina July 13, 2015 at 2:13 pm #

Not impressed by any of these outfits, but the first one is my favourite out of the bunch.