Menu

April 24, 2015 Screening

Sofia Vergara & Reese Witherspoon – ‘Hot Pursuits’ Promo Tour

Reese Witherspoon And Sofia Vergara Suprise Fans At Miami Screening Of "Hot Pursuit"

It wasn’t only Blake Lively who was serving up multiple wardrobe changes all in the name of movie promotion — Sofia Vergara and Reese Witherspoon did too this week, for their summer movie ‘Hot Pursuits’.

Miami Screening: On Monday (April 20) at the AMC Sunset Place in Miami, Florida, Sofia side-stepped her usual sleek, straight tresses for wavy locks, while wearing a curve defining Roland Mouret hot-pink fitted frock. Damn shame about those heavy black pumps which have no business being near this dress. Reese totally nailed her look however, opting for a fiery Versace Fall 2015 frock which was balanced with nude pointy pumps.

Sofia Vergara & Reese Witherspoon - 'Hot Pursuits' Promo Tour 3

‘Despierta America’: For the guest appearance on the hit TV show ‘Despierta America’ the following day, Reese continued to shine wearing a pink Shoshanna Eden dress which I love for its textured jacquard fabrication, fitted silhouette, bright hue and fanciful flounced skirt. Sofia’s RVN Pre-Fall 2015 dress may not have the summery vibe, but possesses plenty of flirty appeal.

2015 CinemaCon – Warner Bros. Presents The Big Picture: The colour and style of Reese’s dress deserves credit, along with her Christian Louboutin ‘Tiny’ sandals, however, I was stunned by Sofia’s final look. This Cushine et Ochs Fall 2015 dress might just be my favourite look from her so far this year. From the architectural gathered fold to a knee length mesh pencil skirt underlay, this is so very refreshing from the norm.

Credit: Getty

Frugal Friday

Frugal Friday

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

11 Responses to Sofia Vergara & Reese Witherspoon – ‘Hot Pursuits’ Promo Tour

1. Nicky April 25, 2015 at 2:03 am #

Love Reese’s first look and Sofia’s last look.

2. Kimma April 24, 2015 at 11:17 pm #

The Cushnie et Ochs is the star here. Bored with the rest. Sofia seems to be toning down her style to match Reese’s and it isn’t doing her any favours.

3. Bailey April 24, 2015 at 9:33 pm #

Prefer both CinemaCon looks

4. jhh36 April 24, 2015 at 7:11 pm #

I love the white outfit on Sofia except, of course, for the shoes. I was hoping that I would see pictures from this promo tour on RCFA. Sofia’s shoe game is way off in all of the outfits.

5. Yeliz April 24, 2015 at 6:14 pm #

Reese looks great in all of these outfits and I only like Sofia’s last look.

6. pinksugar April 24, 2015 at 6:11 pm #

Reese looks great in all of her looks (even if they are kinda one note). I love the Cushnie dress on Sophia but the hair always makes her look dated. Maybe it’s her age, I’m not sure. Even though it’s beautiful, I always find it distracting on her.

7. Sarah April 24, 2015 at 5:49 pm #

All safe, all fairly dull but nice. Sofia’s shoes are killing each of her looks and I wish the ladies had coordinated a little bit more so their promo looks would be a bit more cohesive.

8. dee April 24, 2015 at 5:22 pm #

I like the white dress on Sofia. All of their looks are just Ok except for that one.

• Christine April 24, 2015 at 9:23 pm #

+1 The rest is meh

9. CreoleLady April 24, 2015 at 4:48 pm #

Wow, love the white C&O on Vergara, the peep-toe platforms not so much. Reese looks nice, better sboe game. Both look a bit too “dewy” in a couple of these pics. Still, nice job.

10. Amy April 24, 2015 at 4:28 pm #

the Despierta’s outfits (3) are my favorites. They’re both playing it safe but it’s okay. That being said, Sofia’s shoes are ruining all her looks. Seriously she needs to get over those platforms horrors, it’s not like she’s short or anything. I don’t get it.