Menu

September 26, 2014

Britney Spears In Michael Costello -  'The Intimate Britney Spears' Germany Launch

Britney Spears continued to promote ‘The Intimate Britney Spears’ by making a guest appearance at the Centro shopping mall in Oberhausen, Germany on Thursday (September 25).

Sporting a shorter bobbed ‘do, the singer looked the best she’s possibly ever looked in recent times, opting for a suit over the expected fitted dress.

Custom designed by Michael Costello, this chic loose-fit shawl-collar-lapel suit was given an ultra-feminine flourish when paired with a lace-panel silk Maje cami.

White Aldo sandals and Jennifer Fisher jewels completed this much improved, refreshing look.

Credit: Getty

Leighton Meester In Emilio Pucci - St. Rillian Fragrance Launch Press Conference

Leighton Meester In Emilio Pucci – St. Rillian Fragrance Launch Press Conference

Lanvin Spring 2015 Front Row

Lanvin Spring 2015 Front Row

13 Responses to Britney Spears In Michael Costello – ‘The Intimate Britney Spears’ Germany Launch

1. cherrysoftness September 29, 2014 at 2:16 am #

Wow that top is just not working. I love the idea of putting her in a white suit, it’s a lovely change of pace, butt the lace kills the chic minimalism the suit and bob combo could have made.

2. gabis September 26, 2014 at 11:36 pm #

Overall it’s a nice look for her and a refreshing change. But I don’t like the lace top and that hair…. the bob is beautiful but it doesn’t work at all with her hair colour. It aged her instead of giving her a younger look. Her blond hue needs to be adjusted to a more modern one so that hair can have a shot at working.

3. Renata September 26, 2014 at 5:59 pm #

I’m sorry but I think she looks 40 in this. Nothing fits well here, the hair isn’t helping either.

4. Phoenix September 26, 2014 at 2:52 pm #

I’m also one of those wishing she would/could (at least pretend to) do confidence. She looks surprised and terrified her pic is being taken. It is jarring to look at her pictures, and think fashion.
    That being said, I like the new cut. And the outfit is lovely, and suits her.

5. kane September 26, 2014 at 1:26 pm #

I would have preferred an all-lace top and better fitted pants.

• bisbee September 26, 2014 at 3:39 pm #

I don’t see how the pants could have been “better fitted”? The lining showing through (or her spanx) could have been remedied…

6. Alina September 26, 2014 at 11:58 am #

I’m glad she’s willing to try new things. She looks great!

• Yeliz September 26, 2014 at 10:52 pm #

7. CreoleLady September 26, 2014 at 11:55 am #

I’m liking this move away from short tight dresses all the time. Looks like the pant lining stops mid-thigh on my screen and if that’s so, shame on Costello.

8. Denise September 26, 2014 at 11:50 am #

Great change of pace. Yes to everything but her face expression.

9. K September 26, 2014 at 11:46 am #

Ugh! I wish she was more natural in front of the cameras, just takes your attention away from the fact that she looks (for her) spectacular.

• Peony September 26, 2014 at 2:51 pm #

I agree, her awkwardness always detracts from what she’s wearing – even when it’s a good look.

I think she looks nice here, quite chic and the bob is a nice change from the pony tail.

10. Christine September 26, 2014 at 11:36 am #

Not liking the hair bob. Or the top