Menu

June 5, 2014 Runway To The Stage

Lorde In Emporio Armani – 2014 Music Awards

Lorde In Emporio Armani - 2014 Music Awards

Lorde performed during the 2014 Music Awards in Rome, Italy on Tuesday (June 3).

On rare occasions the singer has opted for colour, but here she stuck to tried and true black, donning an Emporio Armani Fall 2014 wide-leg zipper-accented jumpsuit paired with a criss-cross top underneath.

Her signature berry lip also came into play, with her raven locks left loose around her shoulders.

Are you as bored of Lorde’s berry lip as you are of Rita’s red lip?

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

Florence Welch In Mother Of Pearl - The Other Ball

Florence Welch In Mother Of Pearl – The Other Ball

Royal Academy Summer Exhibition Preview Party Red Carpet Roundup

Royal Academy Summer Exhibition Preview Party Red Carpet Roundup

9 Responses to Lorde In Emporio Armani – 2014 Music Awards

1. effieee June 6, 2014 at 3:01 am #

It’d be cool to see Lorde switch it up, both style-wise and beauty-wise; but the berry lipstick is generally complimentary to all of her looks, unlike Rita’s red lipstick, which generally works against her look.

• Mandy June 6, 2014 at 5:29 am #

+1 Perfectly said.

2. cate June 5, 2014 at 11:04 pm #

I rather have a 17 year-old dressed like this than in cutesy boring dresses and pink lips all the time. Go on, Lorde! She doesnt dress to please everyone and become a fashion it girl…

3. anjos June 5, 2014 at 7:44 pm #

I am bored of Lorde period.

4. Lucrezia June 5, 2014 at 6:50 pm #

I don’t really mind the Armani suit, but for someone who made her “brand” as a normal day to day anti-celebrity girl, I was getting ready to see some edgy high street fashion not Armani.

• lola June 5, 2014 at 9:10 pm #

+ 1

5. sophie June 5, 2014 at 6:20 pm #

I like that she is playing the game by wearing designer clothes, but black all the time and the whole goth hipster thing is just not flattering on her.

I would love to see her in Peter Pilotto, Christopher Kane (YES), Mother of Pearl, Roksanda Ilincic (YES), House of Holland, Rodarte, Marios Schwab (YES), Manish Arora, Giles (YES), Proenza Schouler, Marc Jacobs, Carven, Mary Katrantzou (YES), Band of Outsiders, Michael van der Ham and a little Dries van Noten.

Good suggestions non? What would you recommend FC and folks? Because this look is going no where fast.

6. Yeliz June 5, 2014 at 6:15 pm #

I don’t think that I will ever be a fan of her red carpet style.

• Christine June 5, 2014 at 6:55 pm #

Same here sister. I just don’t understand her style and will never