Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Blake Lively In Gucci Premiere, Karolina Kurkova In Marchesa, Benedict Cumberbatch In Ralph Lauren & Douglas Booth In Burberry

Best Dressed Of The Week – Blake Lively In Gucci Premiere, Karolina Kurkova In Marchesa, Benedict Cumberbatch In Ralph Lauren & Douglas Booth In Burberry

22 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. amy May 9, 2014 at 18:40 #

for the ladies: KK is my obvious winner for being bold yet gorgeous.
    for the guys: Douglas B. he looks so smooth

• Xianzi Liang May 14, 2014 at 16:27 #

kk must be the best !

2. Yeliz May 9, 2014 at 18:43 #

Karolina Kurkova and Douglas Booth.
    Also loved Charlize Theron at the Met Gala, Angelina Jolie and Kristen Bell.

3. alvaro_spain May 9, 2014 at 18:45 #

Whaaat?!? Only two looks from the Met Gala? There were wonderful dresses…

4. Maria May 9, 2014 at 18:47 #

I’m having all the ball gowns cancel each other out and giving it to America Ferrera. I want that outfit!!

And for the men it’s Benedict Cumberbatch for being one of the only men to nail white tie 100%!

5. Christy May 9, 2014 at 19:23 #

Ladies: Karolina, hands down.
    Men: Douglas

6. Jeremy May 9, 2014 at 19:34 #

Ladies: Karolina. No doubt. Blake looked absolutely stunning, but there are some fashion moments that are just *MORE* and this look from KK is one of them.

Men: Couldn’t decide between Douglas and Benedict. Both are perfection here. Went with Benedict.

7. Christine May 9, 2014 at 20:03 #

Karolina hands down. That’s my girl!
    Tie between Andrew and Douglas for BDMOTW

8. Maria S. May 9, 2014 at 20:16 #

I was this close to voting for Karolina, she was my best dressed at the Met Gala because for me she fitted the theme to the dot while being original and modern, but Blake won me over. She looks stunning! Angelina, Elle and Laura are simply unlucky to have ended up on the same poll as these two Met gowns.

9. pinksugar May 9, 2014 at 20:32 #

I am Met Gala’d out so I went with Angelina and Brad. Talk about black magic.

10. Marybeth May 9, 2014 at 20:43 #

I had no trouble picking Karolina over Blake for the Met Gala winner as her look was so perfect for the event and theme. But, as to which look I think is generally the “best,” I am torn.

They are both wonderful h2t. Blake is so gorgeous and Karolina so… amazing. I think I will flip a coin.

My favorite men are Cumberbatch, Booth,& Beckham.
    (Sounds like an upscale law firm!)

11. EmmaWoodhouse May 9, 2014 at 23:10 #

Karolina leading a pack of beauties, and Benedict coming in first for me. :)

12. Nat39 May 10, 2014 at 00:57 #

Without a doubt, Karolina. She gave us an epic look, finally something bold and outstanding among the predictable safely pretty looks.
    Men are gorgeous. Douglas, followed by David and Benedict.

13. Alex May 10, 2014 at 02:02 #

My choice was Arizona Muse, but from this list it’s Blake Lively.

14. k6wing May 10, 2014 at 15:55 #

Douglas Booth in Burberry and Elle in Georges Hobeika Couture!

15. Derro May 10, 2014 at 20:04 #

Karolina, hands down. I wish you had included more options from the MET. In what world are all these non-MET looks better than, say, Charlize Theron, Emma Stone, and countless other MET looks?

16. KC May 11, 2014 at 01:28 #

Voted for KK, but Arizona Muse should’ve definitely been in Elle Fanning’s place on this poll.

17. Alina May 11, 2014 at 05:55 #

Women: Karolina Kurkova and Emma Stone.
    Men: Andrew Garfield and Benedict Cumberbatch.

18. Tamara May 11, 2014 at 07:08 #

Seriously so surprised that Blake is catching up with Karolina! Yes it’s a beautiful look, but it’s such a predictable, mass-appeal look- shimmery figure hugging gown in an inoffensive colour- check, old Hollywood waves- check, red lip- check. I mean..?!
    I feel like Blake’s trying to erase her leggy, cleavage-y red carpet past and is only doing “classy” now. It just irks me when she is considered super stylish especially on a more fashion based blog like this one, which usually appreciates more fashion forward celebrities. Sorry for the rant lol. Karolina and Elle Fanning both stood out to me on this list!

• liz May 12, 2014 at 14:18 #

Totally agree.

19. Jojo May 11, 2014 at 16:28 #

Blake for me

20. JamilaMaz May 11, 2014 at 16:34 #

Blake absolutely floored me, what a knockout look, every photo of her was hard to look away from – something I noticed Ryan Reynolds was having difficulty in doing too – best dressed by miles!

As for the men, sophistication, impeccable fit and adherence to the dress code — had to give it to Benedict Cumberbatch!