11.02.13

Kaley Cuoco In Amen – 2013 Grammy Awards

Kaley Cuoco In Amen - 2013 Grammy Awards

The Grammy Awards are all about the music, and Kaley Cuoco epitomized that when she hit the red carpet sporting her best musician-inspired style.

The ‘Big Bang Theory’ actress donned an intricately embroidered black and gold Amen jacket that she paired with a white tee and sexy leather pants.

A presenter for the night’s awards, the actress accessorized with delicate layered gold necklaces and a gold and black Stark ‘Brilliance’ clutch.

While this look might be dressed down for an award ceremony, I love that Kaley embraced the rock ‘n roll style of the event. Bonus points to her for taking a style leap, as the actress typically favors sugary sweet frocks with bows and ruffled details.

Credit: Getty

Julia Roberts In Elie Saab - 2014 Grammy Awards

Julia Roberts In Elie Saab – 2014 Grammy Awards

Jennifer Lopez In Anthony Vaccarello - 2013 Grammy Awards

Jennifer Lopez In Anthony Vaccarello – 2013 Grammy Awards

19 Responses to Kaley Cuoco In Amen – 2013 Grammy Awards

1. Christine February 11, 2013 at 01:45 #

This is so casual compared to the others.

She look out of place.

• dee February 11, 2013 at 13:35 #

I agree.

• S-R February 25, 2013 at 17:24 #

I believe she got her People’s Choice and Grammy invites mixed up. That’s the only logical explanation for this outfit. It’s would be love for either People’s Choice or Kid’s Choice. I am not a fan of it, for the Grammys.

2. Nat39 February 11, 2013 at 01:46 #

Can´t say I like it a lot but I´m on board with it, wish she´d worn a sexier shoe.

3. Bec February 11, 2013 at 01:46 #

Wow, this look suits her so much better than her usual girly-girl looks!

4. Liz February 11, 2013 at 01:49 #

Love from top to bottom!! It’s the first red carpet look of hers that I have ever liked. It’s perfect for the Grammys.

5. arang February 11, 2013 at 02:06 #

She really rocks this look well. Definitely the right style niche for the Grammys, but it really is surprisingly casual for a presenter.

• Yeliz February 11, 2013 at 06:22 #

• jones19 February 11, 2013 at 14:55 #

+2. Agree on all points. She looks a tad casual but I would wear this in a heartbeat for a night out on the town. Extra special points for great hair and makeup!

6. Willow February 11, 2013 at 02:20 #

I love this and as she’s a presenter at the event I feel it’s entirely appropriate, a little flashy but nothing gravely attention seeking.

I would’ve liked to see a slightly more adventurous shoe though.

7. Marybeth February 11, 2013 at 02:31 #

Nice, but a bit too casual. She could have picked it up with a different top under the jacket and a dressier, sexier shoe.

That being said, it’s is a huge improvement over her recent gown looks. It’s a delight to see her look this good (and comfortable?) on the red carpet.

8. Lol February 11, 2013 at 02:37 #

I am in love with this look. I hate the shoes but you don’t notice them because of how sexy she looks everywhere else. Her face looks incredible, and her hair is SO enviable here – and that is saying a lot, when you consider that offensive wig she sported only recently!

9. EmmaWoodhouse February 11, 2013 at 03:51 #

I don’t like leather pants. The jacket is cool but it’s a bit too casual for the event.

10. unvacuous February 11, 2013 at 04:23 #

She looks 100% better rocking a more casual look then the prom dresses she has been wearing on the red carpet and the overdone hair that went with them.

The more relaxed hairstyle flatters as does the simpler makeup. Sooooo much prettier with this styling. Yes the outfit is more casual, but for the grammys i think it’s ok. I’d rather she be casual/flattering than wearing overly girly that doesn’t suit.

11. Sam February 11, 2013 at 04:36 #

So simple– I love how she played with the rock’n’roll style! Is this blazer available to buy somewhere?

12. Victoria February 11, 2013 at 11:11 #

I’ve applauded when I saw her, her hair and makeup finally work, and the outfit looks awesome on her. LOVE.

13. Jess2 February 11, 2013 at 11:38 #

This is the best she has looked in a while. I am so stoked! Love this look.

14. Moxie February 11, 2013 at 13:17 #

Love the look, but not sure it was the best choice for the Grammys. People’s Choice or Nickelodeon would have been better.

15. TeaAtTwo February 11, 2013 at 20:01 #

A more exciting shoe would have been nice but I like this quite rock’n’roll cool look.