Getting up for the 5am Golden Globe Awards nominations announcement this morning would’ve been easy for Megan Fox, considering she’s probably used to being up at that ungodly hour with her newborn.

Like Jessica Alba, Megan also opted for a lady-like look. Clearly the new mum is putting her sassy days behind her.

She wore a beautiful floral Giambattista Valli Resort 2013 dress with an ivory top and moss-green skirt which she styled with nude platform Louboutins.

This is a great look for Megan. I couldn’t be more envious of her hair, but those nude fishnet tights are jarring.

Credit: Getty

Roland Mouret Wants YOU To Dress Me For The Oscars

Roland Mouret Wants YOU To Dress Me For The Oscars

Xingtong Yao In Elie Saab - ‘Twelve Zodiac’ Beijing Premiere

Xingtong Yao In Elie Saab – ‘Twelve Zodiac’ Beijing Premiere

17 Responses to Megan Fox In Giambattista Valli – 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominations Announcement

1. shap_half December 13, 2012 at 16:54 #

Those tights are terrible, especially because they are almost the same color as the pumps. Isn’t this in LA? How cold is it over there now that she needs the tights??

Tights and pointless pumps notwithstanding, she looks great.

2. Emmeline December 13, 2012 at 17:04 #

From the knees up, I’m a fan of this. But the fishnets aren’t working for me and I wish she’d chosen a shoe similar to Jessica Alba’s. I’m so sick of the platform trend.

• Beta December 13, 2012 at 17:30 #

agree, the platforms need to go NOW
      this dress is gorgeous. it would be perfect with some ladylike shoes

3. Christine December 13, 2012 at 17:06 #

She looks nice apart from the fug tights.

• Yeliz December 13, 2012 at 17:35 #

4. Laura December 13, 2012 at 17:07 #

I cant pull my attention away from her face long enough to even notice what she’s wearing. Why would someone whose 26 and naturally beautiful want to put that much filler in her face and lips?! She has more Botox in her forehead than Nicole Kidman. I just looked down – you’re right those tights are weird.

• Chloe December 13, 2012 at 17:32 #

I was debating on whether to comment on that or not, but yeah, her face is really distracting! She just had a baby, no one’s going to blame her if she looks a little tired or anything. That being said, I really like her actual outfit, the color combo looks nice on her.

• Natalie19 December 13, 2012 at 23:29 #

You have to be really insecure to have so much done in such early age

5. dee December 13, 2012 at 18:09 #

I don’t mind the hosiery. I think she looks pretty.

6. Ericka December 13, 2012 at 19:21 #

I can forgive the tights. She looks stunning and the dress is gorgeous. She’s always looked like this; I doubt she uses fillers at her age.

• CeCe January 14, 2013 at 21:07 #

Are you serious to say that she doesnt use fillers? Lmao. This woman could barely close her mouth last night at the golden glodes because her upper lip was so stiff from fillers. Smh

7. Phal December 13, 2012 at 19:53 #

The face, the face, the face! Such a pity she was so pretty before.

I think only Helen Mirren could make this bad outfit look good. Or maybe even not.

Now that Megan is a mum and maybe wants to tone done the sexy, she can still dress classy and chic without looking old!! New stylist please!

8. Anita December 13, 2012 at 19:53 #

Nude tights, really?
    Aside from that and the platforms, I liked it.

9. Amy December 13, 2012 at 19:53 #

the tights are strange but nothing disastrous. I assume she wore them for the bad weather. Anyway lovely dress.

10. EmmaWoodhouse December 13, 2012 at 23:10 #

Knees up this is amazing, gorgeous, and classy. I don’t have a problem with sheer nude stockings, actually, but fishnet ones? Just blows the mind.
    Love the dress though and her hair is giving the Duchess a run for her money. :)

11. LC December 14, 2012 at 05:33 #

i love the dress!! it is so me!

12. sonia December 17, 2012 at 00:02 #

I really dislike the dress…but the tights!!!!the image remind me instantly to those figure skaters who wear then to match their nude skates!