Miu Miu Spring 2013 Front Row

The front rows during Fashion Week have been celebrity light, but Miu Miu was able to boast a front row of young Hollywood stars and up-and-coming actresses.

Emma Stone, Amanda Seyfried, Chloe Sevigny, Dianna Agron, Felicity Jones and Berenice Bejo packed the front row at the Miu Miu Spring 2013 fashion show during Paris Fashion Week yesterday.

Emma Stone: Sporting gorgeous blonde curls and a divine red glossy lip, Emma selected an adorable strapless bustier LBD with an A-line skirt. She styled the look with a black cardigan, fuschia double-strap peep-toe pumps and a multi-coloured floral bag with gold hardware.

Amanda Seyfried: I’m not surprised to see the actress wearing a look from the Fall 2012 collection, but I am surprised she didn’t wear one of the more adventurous pieces, as she loves taking risks on the red carpet. Her red suit was styled with purple Prada ‘Spazzolato’ Mary Janes and a Prada geometric-print bag. I love the purple lip on this occasion. It gives the whole look an edge.

Dianna Agron: This 60s-style Miu Miu dress is perfect for the ‘Glee’ actress. I’m glad she opted for something that suited her style. Her bright blue shirtdress with slanted flap pockets and button-down details was styled with purple tights and blue suede criss-cross platform Miu Miu sandals. The bouffant perfects the look.

Chloe Sevigny: As the face of the current Miu Miu campaign, the actress also donned a head-to-toe Miu Miu look. She wore a bold printed blouse with a contrasting printed jacquard jacket and berry shorts. Purple chunky Miu Miu heeled loafers and a black Miu Miu bag completed her look.

Berenice Bejo: The French actress wore the most striking look. She wore a vibrant orange jacket with charming embellishments paired with bold patterned pants from the Prada Fall 2012 collection. Violet suede criss-cross platform Prada sandals and a matching Prada bag completed her look.

Credit: Getty

21 thoughts on “Miu Miu Spring 2013 Front Row

1. Elle

OOoh my look at all the gorgeous bright colors and dark infused hues. What was Felicity Jones wearing, do you know? My favorite is Emma Stone. She’s so flawless.

1. alex

I loved Felicity Jones’ look!
      Wish she’d be in some bigger films so I could see more of her as I love her style.

2. Susan

My vote is for Amanda. Emma’s bag is too cute and too retro and her look is nice but boring. Diana is always interesting but i just didn’t like this look.

3. Louise

I love Emma, Amanda and Diana but Amanda and Diana are a bit too out there with that purple so I’m loving Emma here. Would love Diana more if she had lost the purple touch

4. Emma

Dianna’s looks are never particularly flattering to me. She is such a pretty woman, but her blue shirtdress makes her look chunky and her hair, tights, and makeup remind me somewhat of an Oompa-Loompa. I wish she would wear more youthful and flattering outfits.

5. shap_half

Amanda’s is my favorite. She captures the vibe of the collection without looking too throw-back like Berenice and Diana. Emma’s outfit is boring; and Chloe’s is just Chloe’s.

6. Andrea

Chloe and Berenice are my favs…they have the moxie to pull this off without looking costumed up like Dianna

7. TeaAtTwo

Amanda is my pick of the bunch. I enjoy a suit well done and i love the dark lip and insouciant attitude she’s giving with this look. Berenice gets props for pulling off the printed trousers.

8. JMW

I love Dianna’s look here, I love the quirky touch of the purple tights and hair and makeup are spot on. I find Emma Stone’s look quite lackluster

9. EmmaWoodhouse

Emma is my fave here–I seriously LOVE that girl. So pretty and so stylish! Love how she accessorized her look. The others are…odd. Really costumey, although Dianna’s look is quirky and fun. Chloe and Berenice are my least favorites.