Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William, Duke of Cambridge travelled from Malaysia to the Solomon Islands on day six of their Southeast Asian Diamond Jubilee Tour on Sunday.

They were welcomed with orchid garlands and a traditional warrior dance much to the couple’s delight.
Catherine wore a Jonathan Saunders Evelyn dress from the Pre-Fall 2012 collection.

Her lady-like short-sleeve dress with an aqua, white and forest green geometric-print with a v-back also featured a tie belt to the waist.

After a week of staying in the same colour palette, I’m glad Catherine opted for something more colourful, but I did eyeroll her LK Bennett pumps.

A cream Jane Taylor hat, a mini clutch and a half-up, half-down hairstyle completed her look.

You can buy Catherine’s Jonathan Saunders dress from Net-A-Porter International and Matches Fashion US.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Eva Longoria In Monique Lhuillier - 2012 ALMA Awards

Eva Longoria In Monique Lhuillier – 2012 ALMA Awards

Jessica Alba's Oliver Peoples Daddy B Polarized Sunglasses

Jessica Alba’s Oliver Peoples Daddy B Polarized Sunglasses

26 Responses to Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Jonathan Saunders – Honiara International Airport

1. MEME September 17, 2012 at 09:13 #

I know she has to be conservative since she’s a Royal and all… but my God is she BORING… the models shoes look better….

• Molly September 17, 2012 at 11:47 #

She just has to cover up and that doesnt always mean boring. Look at the Crown Princesses of Denmark and Sweden, they always look beautiful and interesting. Kate is boring because Kate is boring, not because there are severe restrictions on what she can and cant wear.
      This is probably the worst thing she has worn so far on this tour.

• MEME September 18, 2012 at 11:15 #

I never said her covering up means boring…. I just find her look(and herself) in general boring… she just doesn’t do it for me… she plays it too safe for me…. Shiekha Mozah does it WAAAAAAY better than Princess Kate….

• noo September 20, 2012 at 15:19 #

the most covered up royal puts all other princesses to shame with her stunning looks :D

• Alina September 17, 2012 at 13:16 #

Ditto.

2. Rash September 17, 2012 at 09:30 #

Oh, I love her choice of dress here. That color is gorgeous on her and such a fresh touch after Prabal Gurung look.
    And isn’t that hat pretty on her! :)

PS : When it comes to Kate, I never bother to look at her ankles down :P

3. CCBee September 17, 2012 at 09:44 #

She is surgically attached to those LK Bennetts, isn’t she?

• noo September 18, 2012 at 00:44 #

interestingly enough, not the same ones :D these are the same style in off white, making their first (and second and third and fourth) appearance on this trip! Shoot me now!

4. Thu September 17, 2012 at 10:05 #

Apparently these are a new pair, in a different colour. Liking the dress though!

5. Jesse September 17, 2012 at 10:06 #

Sweetie, If this pumps still give you an eye roll,your eyes night never come down

am so used to them, i just assume she’s always in them

• Christine September 17, 2012 at 13:36 #

LOL. At this point, I assumed the same.

6. Eri September 17, 2012 at 10:38 #

I see what she’s trying to go for with that shoes (that everyone despises lol) and the hat in the same colour, but am I the only one who thinks the hat looks hideous??? looks like she put a halved coconut on her head…..

• noo September 18, 2012 at 00:48 #

no you aren’t! i hate that hat with all my might! it is positioned awkwardly (no proper positioning comes to mind with that shape), it doesn’t go with the dress whatsoever, her hair is just wrong! and my least favorite bit has to be the blue sprinkles stuck on the bow! as if that magically makes it tropical…

7. Yeliz September 17, 2012 at 10:57 #

Finally something different than nude/white/cream/light blue.

8. Jones19 September 17, 2012 at 12:53 #

Yay color and print. I think she’s far from boring when she wears stuff like this.

9. robbie September 17, 2012 at 13:08 #

love that is ha a feel of old hollywood about it.

10. EmmaWoodhouse September 17, 2012 at 13:10 #

The shoes (a new, lighter pair I think?) work with this look althought they are tired and a green or blue (to match the dress) would have looked better. However, shoes aside, I love this look. It’s very Jackie Kennedy circa 1962 :)

11. Leti September 17, 2012 at 13:32 #

I really like this dress. The shoes are a given. I’m glad her hair is back, and the placement of the hat is kind of giving me a Jackie O. feel (I wish it was a pillbox hat!).

12. Christine September 17, 2012 at 13:35 #

Glad to see her sporting colorful looks. This dress would look much better with a pretty heel.

13. dee September 17, 2012 at 13:51 #

I am just going to ignor her feet from now on….lol.

14. LeeAnn September 17, 2012 at 14:21 #

I bought this dress and luckily have not worn it because as soon as I saw her in it I wanted to return it. I think she thinks she is channeling Jackie O with her quasi pill box hat but it doesn’t go with the dress. The colour is not good on her. I won’t even mention the shoes.

I am surprised she has not worn Emilia Wickstead this trip. Jonathan Saunders is edgy elegance. Kate is not edgy so she just kills the dress.

• robert September 17, 2012 at 17:52 #

The dress looks great on the model, but it looks so matronly on her. I think it’s at least 1 size too big on Kate, which is why is looks ill-fitting. I think you would have to intentionally WANT to look bad to pair those shoes, hat, and clutch with this dress.

15. Amy September 17, 2012 at 21:01 #

I’m glad she’s opting for some color. However the hat is just weird, it’s like a bad version of a kippa. When I look at her I just look from the ankles up, I don’t bother going lower because I already know what will be there.

16. Rebecca Z September 18, 2012 at 04:30 #

The hat looks like a small bonnet that Amish women wear. I like Kate and I like the dress, but this look is deadful.

17. Dhppy September 18, 2012 at 20:06 #

Oh, I love Jonathan Saunders. I’m glad to see her wearing this brand. This is wonderful. I love the color and the pattern. It’s so nice to see her inject some life into her wardrobe. There’s also a retro 60’s vibe that the hat and bag give her, which is fun.

18. Kiwi September 19, 2012 at 09:23 #