Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Marion Cotillard In Christian Dior Couture

Best Dressed Of The Week – Marion Cotillard In Christian Dior Couture

28 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. GiGi July 20, 2012 at 18:46 #

Before I vote, I have to say.. What a mediocre week! Usually it’s hard to choose between the best of the best… This time it’s the best of the worst.

Hathaway looked dull, Biel had horrific hair, Cotillard’s dress was too low and long, rest of red carpet looks were just “blah”.

Is it possible a model walking .. just walking in the street is the best dressed? This is serious thought time!!

• Mrs. A July 20, 2012 at 23:35 #

+ 1 Most of these looks belong on the worst dressed list. A lot of bad to blah looks especially in the bottom half of the grid.

2. Nat39 July 20, 2012 at 18:57 #

I’m a bit lost, don’t really feel compelled to vote for any of the looks. Voting for Marion, even though wasn’t entirely happy with the look, she stands out among the rest.

3. LO July 20, 2012 at 18:58 #

Where is the Duchess of Cambridge? She stunned in her blue Alexander McQueen + big time olympic bling bling.

• SilentVisitor July 21, 2012 at 04:57 #

As you can clearly see, she isn’t there………..
      Marion Cotillard got my vote

4. Shaina July 20, 2012 at 19:17 #

Not the best week this week but my vote goes to Marion Cotillard, I love the way she accessorized her look and the hair and makeup were perfection.

Runners up in order would be Alexa Chung, Lea Michele, and Anne Hathaway in Prabal Gurung.

5. Ellie July 20, 2012 at 19:30 #

Anne Hathaway in Prabal Gurung.

6. dee July 20, 2012 at 19:32 #

Marion Cotillard.

7. MoxieSue July 20, 2012 at 19:58 #

Had to vote for Miranda Kerr’s chic casual look. My other faves were Kelly Brooke and Anne Hathaway in Prabal Gurung. Unfortunately we won’t get to see what Anne would have worn to the Paris premiere tonight.

• Laura July 20, 2012 at 20:40 #

“Unfortunately we won’t get to see what Anne would have worn to the Paris premiere tonight.” Maybe tomorow, I read in the French news that there is another premiere in Paris at “Le Grand Rex” . But it is not certain the actors will be there (fingers crossed). And I went for Miranda too !

• Luca July 21, 2012 at 22:59 #

The cast left Paris for the US via private plane earlier today. I doubt that WB will be having anymore swanky red carpet premieres for the film in light of the horrible tragedy that unfolded in Aurora, Colorado early Friday morning. I think that we all have better things to care about then what multi-thousand dollar dress Anne Hathaway is wearing for free. The film hardly needs more promotion it is the most anticipated film of the year.

• Jess2 July 22, 2012 at 18:07 #

Apparently the premiere appearances in Japan and Mexio have also been cancelled. I read a news report saying that appearances may begin again but I agree that premieres are of little importance at the moment. I thought no box office reports from the film companies was a lovely gesture.

I really loved Kelly’s look this week, my vote goes to her.

• MoxieSue July 23, 2012 at 15:35 #

Cancelling the premieres was the right thing for the studio to do under the tragic circumstances. I was just expressing curiosity about what Anne might have worn.

8. Marybeth July 20, 2012 at 20:42 #

I love Marion Cotillard’s styling and think she looks great, but the fit of the bodice is not quite right. Clemence might have won my vote if she had done something with her hair and had tried to smile.
    So I will vote for Miranda Kerr. Picky as I try to be, I can find no fault with her look!

9. C July 20, 2012 at 21:28 #

Will Poppy be featured? She was the memorable one for me this week.

• C July 20, 2012 at 21:29 #

(in pink)

• Marybeth July 21, 2012 at 19:19 #

Ah, yes! I think her pink-dress look definitely won the Louis Vuitton contest!

10. argentina July 20, 2012 at 22:05 #

Marion for her edgy look. Love her

11. Yeliz July 20, 2012 at 22:35 #

Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior Couture.

Have a beautiful weekend, FC.

12. Kateryna July 20, 2012 at 22:47 #

Mos of the looks are just yuk. It is sad that the best look is Miranda’s street style…

13. TL July 20, 2012 at 23:04 #

It’s tough cuz no one really stands out this week.

Give credit to Kelly Brook for her fitted dress, pretty smile, and great posture.

14. Sandy July 21, 2012 at 00:43 #

None of the above.

15. Tina July 21, 2012 at 01:27 #

I suppose if I had to choose from this sad lot, it would definitely be Marion C. Totally classic and chic. My runner up would be Lea M. She looks spunky and cute.

16. David July 21, 2012 at 06:23 #

Sorry, but this was a really disappointing week in my opinion. Totally uninspired. But you always do a great job FC in documenting the week, whether it’s a good one or a bad one, at least there is one haha. Ended up going with Miranda Kerr as she was the only one that stood out for me.

17. Alina July 21, 2012 at 08:24 #

Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior Couture.

Have a nice weekend, FC!

18. Joy July 21, 2012 at 08:29 #

Tough week! Marion Cotillard wins for me. For me, Everything else is pretty bad…DEFINITELY not BDOTW. Beret seriously? I do like Miranda Kerr’s outfit but it’s too everyday for BDOTW.

19. Eirwen July 21, 2012 at 14:39 #

When everything else looks so wrong, Miranda Kerr wins BDOTW for me. There’s nothing special about her casual street look, but it is the only one of the list that looks pretty right from head to toe.

20. couturecoco July 21, 2012 at 15:08 #

Marion all the way! She looks beautiful, not too comfortable and everything has interest, texture, shape, cut, shine and proportion. Even her slightly too low decollete looks part of her French charm.