Jennifer Lopez In Zuhair Murad – ‘Goin’ In’ Launch Party

Jennifer Lopez celebrated the launch of her new single ‘Goin’ In’ at Hyde Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada, last night.

The singer, whose tour wardrobe will be designed exclusively by Zuhair Murad, wore a dress from the designer’s Fall 2012 collection.

Her long-sleeve white-and-gold sequin mini dress was styled with gold accessories.

They included Christian Louboutin Pigalle Strass gold pumps and a gold Kotur clutch.

Sequin mini dresses are fast becoming a staple for JLo.

Credit: ZuhairMurad.com & Getty

Hair Trend Spotting: Sleek Ponytails

Hair Trend Spotting: Sleek Ponytails

Vanessa Hudgens In Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti - Amber Fashion Show and Charity Auction

Vanessa Hudgens In Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti – Amber Fashion Show and Charity Auction

11 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Zuhair Murad – ‘Goin’ In’ Launch Party

1. Yeliz May 28, 2012 at 14:16 #

Predictable as always.

2. Christine May 28, 2012 at 14:19 #

She love showing off those glams. I can’t blame her. The dress is ok but I am in need of those shoes.

3. EmmaWoodhouse May 28, 2012 at 14:19 #

Love the sequined design but NOT the tired, tacky style. She needs to get out of this rut! Yes, we all get it–she’s in super great shape and everything but I wish she would show more variety in her style!

4. nicolas May 28, 2012 at 14:27 #

i thought it was balmain!?!?!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

5. gabis May 28, 2012 at 14:31 #

She looks stunning and absolutely flawless. I LOVE, love, love her look. The dress is to-die-for, I love her pumps, the golden clutch, love, love, love her hair, both the color and the soft waves and her makeup is gorgeous. Everything is working perfectly here. A true and strong BDOTW contender for me.

6. the(un?)social butterfly May 28, 2012 at 14:57 #

I think she´s a little bit too bootylicious to wear those lenghts — I just find huge thighs + extremely short skirts a bit too desperate. The dress is beautiful nevertheless.

• elaine2 May 28, 2012 at 15:39 #

Hi,
      I completely agree with you. JLo wears too many ultra short dresses. And her dresses with a plunging neckline plunge way too low. I think she looks really tacky most of the time.

7. robbie May 28, 2012 at 16:38 #

its short, tight and beaded not to mention boring. seriously is this the only kind of dress she has in her closet.

8. Riley May 28, 2012 at 16:47 #

At this point she can’t help dressing like this. She isn’t going to change. I like the look but on someone younger and more mature than a woman who feels the need to dress like a 20 year old.

• Fashion Critic May 28, 2012 at 17:34 #