Busy Phillips In Dolce & Gabbana – 2012 Oscars

Busy Phillip joined her BFF Michelle Williams on the red carpet at the 2012 Oscars, held in LA yesterday evening.

The actress wore a grey Dolce & Gabbana strapless lace dress.

I love Busy, but I wish she would stand out of Michelle’s shadow.

Busy can do better than wear a dress which Sharon Osbourne donned two years ago.

Her gorgeous face and stunning Irene Neuwirth One of a Kind 18k white gold earrings set with mixed shaped boulder opals save the look.

An additional pop of colour came via her fuchsia satin Brian Atwood ‘Goldy’ pumps.

Credit: Getty

22 thoughts on “Busy Phillips In Dolce & Gabbana – 2012 Oscars

1. dressaddict

The dress was also worn by Alicia Keys in 2010, when she was pregnant, at a charity ball in NY. Yeap, Busy could do much better.

2. noo

i actually loved this is motion on busy! and i respect her for keeping in michelle’s “shadow” because michelle is the nominee and busy was there as her date!

3. SkirtTheIssue

I think it’s nice that she didn’t try to overshadow Michelle on her night? I adore their friendship, it seams so genuine and loving

(I don’t like the shoes with that dress though)

1. goldfish

i agree.. though she could have done better, it was not her place to overshadow michelle, as she is just a guest and not nominated… there is a time and a place, and busy had the right idea here, unfortunately it was the wrong dress

4. Ade

This is what she chose to wear? She always wears the wrong dress at every event. It’s like wearing a bikini during an arctic storm

5. Rosalie

Only thing i noticed in the first photo was the girl at the Academy Awards in a yellow dress that it too tight, chunky nude wedges and a super teased ponytail.
    She looks absolutely gorgeous in the second picture though

6. maggy

@Rosalie
    I know, right? What is wrong with that girl? It literally hurts my eyes. And she’s only in the background.

7. Hannah

I hate hwo she dresses her body, but I love lvoe love lvoe love her earrings and her shoes (well the colour, at least).

8. Camille

She has such a fun, upbeat personality and this dress is just so ugly. The shoes are hideous with it and the whole look doesn’t do her justice at all.

9. Rebecca Z

I thought for once she looked really good. Initially I thought the fabric of the dress was a print but now I can see it is lace. Would have liked it better as a print and the lace is a tad heavy. Those earrings are to die for and her hair and makeup are lovely

10. EmmaWoodhouse

Ugh. SHE is beautiful but nothing is right about this look–the mismatched shoes and earrings, and most of all, that terrible dress that looks like it’s made from a polyester curtain!

11. Tamia

FC, you need to introduce a consistantly worst dressed award for your end of year awards especially for this girl…….everything she wears makes me cringe

12. Shaina

Not a fan of the earrings with the shoes, or even with this dress. I also agree that she can do better. I don’t think she has to dress bad in order to not outshine Michelle. This is truly disappointing for such a beautiful girl.

13. Jen

I like the earrings, but they have a completely opposing vibe to the feminity of lace. Seems an incongruous choice.