Angelina Jolie In Michael Kors – 2012 Producers Guild Awards

Angelina Jolie attended the 2012 Producers Guild Awards at the Beverly Hills Hotel in California on Saturday night.

The actress, who was your BDOTW, was back to black wearing a Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2012 dress.

Ange opted out of wearing the lookbook version of this lace-detailed dress with a rise-and-fall ruffled hemline.

As much as we would love to see Angelina wearing something this spirited, I think she made the right choice wearing the column gown with a thigh-high split.

The lookbook version should be saved for someone like Miranda Kerr.

Nude lips, black peep-toes and a matching black Jimmy Choo ‘Tube’ clutch completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Diane Kruger In Chanel - ‘Numeros Prives’ Exhibition by Chanel

Diane Kruger In Chanel – ‘Numeros Prives’ Exhibition by Chanel

Liv Tyler In Givenchy -‘Robot and Frank’ Sundance Film Festival Premiere

Liv Tyler In Givenchy -‘Robot and Frank’ Sundance Film Festival Premiere

14 Responses to Angelina Jolie In Michael Kors – 2012 Producers Guild Awards

1. Jess2 January 23, 2012 at 12:48 #

Love both versions of the dress. Angeline looks gorgeous as always, a coloured clutch would have been awesome though

2. Jones19 January 23, 2012 at 12:59 #

I like this on her, the lace gives the black a nice twist.

3. couturecoco January 23, 2012 at 13:12 #

I’m never keen on ‘mullet’ skirts and AJ looks wonderful in her version. The back is lovely – hope you can show the back view on her.

4. AW January 23, 2012 at 14:02 #

I really like the dress and I used to really be a fan of her looks but right now and at the GG it looks like she’s flat lining on the red carpet. She adds no life to the clothes.

Stay at home if you’re that freaking tired or bored with beautiful clothes and being adored. Sheesh.

• molly January 23, 2012 at 21:47 #

You are so right about her adding no life to her clothes. I honestly dont see what all the fuss is about. I do really like this though. Her hair looks beautiful.

5. jas January 23, 2012 at 14:27 #

she looks hot. i really like it

6. Nat39 January 23, 2012 at 15:31 #

Sleek and sexy, def. prefer her thigh-high split version as the mullet one would`ve looked just silly. Missing some bling/subtle touch of colour – perhaps via an oversized ring or a more standout detail on the clutch. Wish her hair had a bit more volume on top.

7. TeaAtTwo January 24, 2012 at 01:16 #

I like it, unlike alot her previous black looks this one isn’t either ‘severe madame’ or funeral gala territory. She looks hot yet approachable.

8. Naff January 24, 2012 at 04:07 #

This kinda looks like what olivia wilde wore in black monique lhuillier with lace panels.

9. Joy Taylor January 24, 2012 at 14:26 #

She’s on a roll. This is the second look I’ve loved on her in a row. I think that is a first. She looked radiant!

10. EmmaWoodhouse January 25, 2012 at 02:15 #

Sick of thigh-high slits! I prefer the hi-lo version, though I’m totally sold on it either. I have a sneaking suspicion that Rooney is going to wear it…it’s very her.

11. Snowlion February 8, 2012 at 20:12 #

Is that her, or the Madame Tussauds figure?

12. patti February 18, 2012 at 06:35 #

Angie all the way in the black lace gown , just stunning.

Also the white with gey black and white rose shoulder was unique and was absolutely smashing on the beautiful Angelina Jolie.

Her third hit i thought was the white satin with red touchs , Take it away Angie baby , all three should be
    BDOTW winners.