Menu

September 18, 2020 Runway To TV Show

Alicia Keys Wore Chanel On Good Morning America

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Alicia Keys Wore Chanel On Good Morning America

Alicia Keys was on hand to surprised essential workers when she made a guest appearance on Good Morning America on Thursday (September 17).

The singer performed her hit song ‘Empire State of Mind’ during a drive-in performance, ahead of the release of her seventh studio album, ‘Alicia’, which drops today.

Before we address the elephant in the room, Alicia took to the stage in a shiny white leather jacket and trouser combo from Chanel’s Fall 2020 collection.

The gloss isn’t really apparent in this picture, but under the lights on the show you get the effect of just how shiny this look is.

Before I saw the video, my feeling was that her outfit had a slight military inspiration thanks to the tall collar and buttoning of the jacket.

I would definitely have loved this in another fabric.

Back to the elephant.

Yes, Alicia Keys is wearing makeup. It’s only white eyeliner, but it goes against the “no makeup” stance she has been championing for some years now.

Chanel Fall 2020

Photo credit: Ramon Rivas

, , , ,

adidas Superstar x Beyonce Sells Out In 10 Minutes

adidas Superstar x Beyonce Sells Out In 10 Minutes

Sofia Carson Wore Carolina Herrera For The CFDA Digital FaceTime Campaign Shoot

Sofia Carson Wore Carolina Herrera For The CFDA Digital FaceTime Campaign Shoot

8 Responses to Alicia Keys Wore Chanel On Good Morning America

1. Jess September 21, 2020 at 6:10 am #

People talk as if she never did anything now that she’s wearing makeup. Good on her for doing it, she looks awesome with makeup so no complaints either way.

I thought she looked the best she’s ever looked in the recent video clip for ‘So Done’. This white look doesn’t do as much for me

2. Elie September 19, 2020 at 3:12 am #

Yeah her wearing makeup surprised me. As for her look, I’m not a fan. I feel like I prefer the model’s look with her jacket open. It works better on her.

3. Juan September 19, 2020 at 2:26 am #

I really like the vibe I´m getting from this look, is tad military. Unlike the rest, I love how shiny it´s looks.

4. phee September 18, 2020 at 7:58 pm #

ugh. I was going to say the outfit looks good, until I saw it video.
    It SO shiny. like plastic.
    just no.

5. James September 18, 2020 at 6:59 pm #

AK is a hypocrite like most today’s artists. She has music to sell and she knows damn well she cannot afford NOT to wear make up unless she goes underground music like Norah Jones or Alanis Morrissette. She is a mainstream artist… She has stopped being authentic a looooooooooonnnnnnng time ago anyway.
    Back to the topic, I am not a fan of her style as she tends to choose clothes that do not flatter her pear shaped body.

6. TeaAtTwo September 18, 2020 at 6:34 pm #

I like the jacket but not so much the buttons on the pants.

7. TeaAtTwo September 18, 2020 at 6:28 pm #

I’m fine if she’s goes back to wearing makeup, I think the take message has been ‘IT’S OK to go out and show the world your completely bare and natural face’ and enjoy make up when you want to.

8. Ruth September 18, 2020 at 5:49 pm #