Menu

January 7, 2020 Runway To Red Carpet

Kate Bosworth Wore Prabal Gurung To The InStyle Golden Globes After Party

Kate Bosworth Wore Prabal Gurung To The InStyle Golden Globe After Party

Kate Bosworth attended the Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe After Party held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday (January 5) in California.

I have missed Kate’s big gown moments.  You’ll have to go back to the 2018 Met Gala for her last one.

However, there is no denying that her sleek – often suited – approach has freshened up her red carpet style.

On this occasion it was all about the colour pop when it came to this Prabal Gurung Pre-Fall 2020 piece, as the style appears pretty straight forward until you see how gorgeous this look is with the draped open back.

View this post on Instagram

Hollywood glam … with a twist ?

A post shared by Kate Bosworth (@katebosworth) on

David Webb rings, TASAKI Atelier waterfall white gold, rose gold, diamond and Akoya pearl earrings, Jimmy Choo ‘Kaylee’ sandals and a gold clutch completed her look.

Prabal Gurung Pre-Fall 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , ,

Storm Reid Wore Rosie Assoulin To The InStyle Golden Globes After Party

Storm Reid Wore Rosie Assoulin To The InStyle Golden Globes After Party

Rowan Blanchard Wore Miu Miu To The InStyle Golden Globes After Party

Rowan Blanchard Wore Miu Miu To The InStyle Golden Globes After Party

18 Responses to Kate Bosworth Wore Prabal Gurung To The InStyle Golden Globes After Party

1. MissHebble January 8, 2020 at 5:57 pm #

I love this. All the more so for seeing the back.

2. Originalmeme January 8, 2020 at 2:31 pm #

Love the dress. Her beauty look is too shiny and the wrong lipstick.

• Guest January 8, 2020 at 4:08 pm #

Yep, the makeup is a let down, too shiny and orange-y.

3. Guest January 8, 2020 at 1:05 pm #

Easy win. the fit is perfect and the glam sleek

4. Sharon M January 8, 2020 at 12:27 pm #

I wish her lipstick didn’t clash with the gown!

5. Catarina_M January 8, 2020 at 11:19 am #

I love everything but the makeup. The dress is gorgeous.

6. Guest January 8, 2020 at 10:42 am #

I’d have preferred a lighter lip colour, the dress was enough of a focus but otherwise I like the look a lot.

7. Guest January 8, 2020 at 5:25 am #

The dress looks a bit lumpy because she’s so thin that the bones are hitting what I gather thin material.
    Every time I see her on the red carpet though, I’m always like what is she in? Is she still acting and if not, how is she getting invited to so many events?

8. SarahS95 January 8, 2020 at 4:40 am #

As soon as she posted this on her Instagram I knew this was going to be one of my favourites from the whole night!!
    I maintain that she deserves the Most Underrated award that went to Rosie Huntington Whitley!

9. Noor January 8, 2020 at 1:45 am #

A great choice for the after party. I’m always in love with her loose hair but here I like the way it is. The color is magnificent on the insta picture. It’s beautifully styled. Like everything about it.

10. KseniaBradner January 8, 2020 at 12:17 am #

Very nice. She isn’t Mocktressing all over town as much anymore. I think moving into producing is a smart move. She and her director husband Michael Polish are very ambitious together, and that is cool.

• Guest January 8, 2020 at 5:33 pm #

Nah, if you go to her instagram she still always show up at totally random events. Her and her husband just product flop movies no one cares about since neither of them can really get into good productions anymore.

11. Guest January 7, 2020 at 11:51 pm #

That’s not her colour imo. I just don’t see her in strong colours, pastels are her thing.

12. Phee phee January 7, 2020 at 11:28 pm #

I love her style So much class.
    She looks great here. Such a beauty.
    I agree that the lighting must of been bad.
    Anyways, LOVE the twisted pony!! I am so in love
    The draped back is gorgeous.

13. Vizual Ninja January 7, 2020 at 11:10 pm #

This is what I’d want to be wearing if I were attending a Hollywood after party, in some alternate universe lol. Sexy but not try hard and the colour is fresh and pretty. Shame about the harsh makeup though.

14. alvarospain January 7, 2020 at 10:46 pm #

Wow! Perfection!

15. Guest January 7, 2020 at 10:34 pm #

I hope the answer is that something was off with the lighting at the Golden Globes and the after party because there are a lot of makeup failures, Kate’s included. I love the picture of the back of the dress but it looks too big and a bit lumpy/askew in the main picture of Kate. The color is good.

16. Guest January 7, 2020 at 10:23 pm #

Wow, she looks great. The dress is perfect for an after-party, and it was styled flawlessly—youthful and fierce. The lighting on that red carpet must have been awful because her face looks radioactive but gorgeous on that IG post. Lol