Menu

Camila Morrone Promotes ‘Mickey and the Bear’ During Marrakech Film Festival

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Camila Morrone Promotes 'Mickey and the Bear' During Marrakech Film Festival

Camila Morrone presented two red carpet look while promoting her new film, ‘Mickey and the Bear,’ on the seventh day of the Marrakech International Film Festival on Thursday (December 6).

Photocall:  I have long been applauding Camila’s effortless and elegant style, and she continued to portray this at her photocall wearing a dress from Malaysian designers’  Khoon Hooi Fall 2019 collection.

I’m getting a lot of romantic feelings from every detail of the design, especially from the rich three-dimensional sleeves which looks like they have been inspired by fluffy clouds.  There is a lot of charm oozing from this look.

Premiere: I was stunned into silence when I saw Camila grace the red carpet wearing a custom Etro gold pleated halter gown.

Flaunting a dramatic plunging neckline, this piece is both provocative and delicate.  I love how the pleats lend cascading structures to this gown.

Khoon Hooi Fall 2019

Credit: Khoon Hooi & Getty

, , , , , , , , ,

Tiffany Haddish's Black Mitzvah Sees Her Don A Jekyll & Hyde Dress

Tiffany Haddish’s Black Mitzvah Sees Her Don A Jekyll & Hyde Dress

Darren Criss Dons Dior Men For GQ Men Of The Year 2019

Darren Criss Dons Dior Men For GQ Men Of The Year 2019

9 Responses to Camila Morrone Promotes ‘Mickey and the Bear’ During Marrakech Film Festival

1. Catarina_M December 7, 2019 at 6:31 pm #

I love both looks. The second one has a little too much boobage for me, but I like it anyway.

2. Guest December 7, 2019 at 5:55 pm #

Don’t care what you all are saying – I think she looks gorgeous in that Etro gown.

3. Guest December 7, 2019 at 12:13 pm #

I like both looks, but I particularly like the photocall one, it’s so classy. She has such a great style.

4. Guest December 7, 2019 at 6:00 am #

Both the outfits are really sophisticated and classy but they could have been worn so much better. She needs a good stylist.

5. Guest December 7, 2019 at 1:02 am #

She is only 22, both looks are too mature for her, she looks good, but unexciting.

6. Guest December 6, 2019 at 7:49 pm #

The halter dress is stunning on her, but I can’t help feeling it lacks in cultural sensitivity. Looking back at other gowns from the festival it just doesn’t seem event appropriate.

7. Guest December 6, 2019 at 6:33 pm #

I really like both outfits but I wish she had worn her hair back for the first look and that the pony wasn’t centre parted in the second. Also, she still doesn’t have much presence.

8. Vizual Ninja December 6, 2019 at 6:13 pm #

Both aren’t bad but I prefer the second. The sleeves on the first are a tad too big and there’s something kind of lazy about her styling.

9. KseniaBradner December 6, 2019 at 5:53 pm #

Both looks are nice. I do wish she had more fun with the styling to make her pleated gown stand out more. I wanted contrasting jewels.

The aggressive center part works with the first prim dress, but it doesn’t with the flowing gown.