Menu

November 23, 2019 Photocall, Runway To Red Carpet

Karen Gillan Wore Rosie Assoulin To The 'Jumanji: The Next Level' Mexico Cast Photocall

‘Jumanji: The Next Level’ is hitting theaters in a few weeks which means the movie’s star-studded cast are currently embarking on their global press tour.

Karen Gillan attended the cast photocall held at the Montage Los Cabos on Wednesday (November 20) in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

The Scottish actress is best known for playing Nebula in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but she also kicks butt as Ruby Roundhouse in the new Jumanji movies.

I’ve certainly missed her unique flare on the red carpet.

She reminds me of Sophie Turner in that everything she wears looks fantastic on her.

Case in point.  This Rosie Assoulin Resort 2020 dress.

The effortlessly feminine design ethos of Rosie Assoulin is full display with this piece.

Cut with a flattering off-the-shoulder neckline, I love how the two puff sleeves add a burst of volume to an already lively floral print.

Jimmy Choo’s ‘Fetto’ pumps, defined by white mesh, were a strong addition to this look, along with her retro red eye makeup.

Rosie Assoulin Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , ,

Nicole Scherzinger Wore Raisa Vanessa To The GAY TIMES Honours 500

Nicole Scherzinger Wore Raisa Vanessa To The GAY TIMES Honours 500

Tina Fey Wore Lela Rose To The American Museum Of Natural History 2019 Gala

Tina Fey Wore Lela Rose To The American Museum Of Natural History 2019 Gala

8 Responses to Karen Gillan Wore Rosie Assoulin To The ‘Jumanji: The Next Level’ Mexico Cast Photocall

1. Sharon M November 24, 2019 at 11:19 am #

Love everything except the red eye makeup.

2. KseniaBradner November 23, 2019 at 11:25 pm #

I prefer Karen in fashion-forward clothes because she has worn them these last few years to our pleasant surprise. This perfectly nice look could be worn by anybody else, yet I don’t think just anyone could wear Karen’s Thom Browne looks, for example.

3. Guest November 23, 2019 at 3:52 pm #

Rather unseasonable, still loving it, even the quirky eye make up is working for me. The only bit I’m not keen on is the mesh part on her shoes but overall I’m enjoying this look as it’s such a charming dress.

• Guest November 24, 2019 at 3:59 am #

Unseasonable? There is 30ºC now in Los Cabos.

• Guest November 24, 2019 at 9:47 am #

I was thinking more about the time of year than the temperature and print looking rather summery.

4. Guest November 23, 2019 at 3:32 pm #

Love this dress on her! The makeup is a cool way to tie the look together. A big win for me.

5. Phee phee November 23, 2019 at 3:28 pm #

This is a no for me. The poofy sleeve, the length, the shoes, the makeup, and that weird pout is just all together driving me nuts.

6. Vizual Ninja November 23, 2019 at 3:10 pm #

Not so sure about the length but overall she pulls it off. I like the styling.