Menu

November 8, 2019 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

‘Frozen 2’ LA Premiere With Kristen Bell & Idina Menzel

Posted by Catherine Kallon
‘Frozen 2’ LA Premiere With Kristen Bell & Idina Menzel

Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell attended the premiere of Disney’s ‘Frozen 2’ held at Dolby Theatre on Thursday (November 7) in Hollywood, California.

Idina Menzel: The actress was serving up winter wonderland wearing a white Galvan London ‘Cannes’ racerback dress beautifully cut to a slim silhouette that feels modern yet effortlessly timeless.

Yes, sequin dresses are nothing new, but this particular iteration is warming luminescence personified and feels so perfect for the occasion.

A bracelet by EFFY Jewelry and a ring by Sara Weinstock completed her look.

Kristen Bell:  I’m not sure about you, but I was expecting a little bit more from Kristen Bell.

While there is so much to love about this Christian Dior Resort 2020 dress, from the warm chocolate hue, to the gentle pleats and modern keyhole, I – perhaps wrongly – had a beautiful ballgown in mind.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Kristen and her team had made a conscious decision not to go down that literal route.

Christian Dior Resort 2020

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop the look

, , , , , , , , , ,

Sharon Stone's Saint Laurent Double For The 2019 GQ Men Of The Year Awards

Sharon Stone’s Saint Laurent Double For The 2019 GQ Men Of The Year Awards

Olivia Wilde Wore Valentino To The SAG-AFTRA Foundation's 4th Annual Patron of the Artists Awards

Olivia Wilde Wore Valentino To The SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s 4th Annual Patron of the Artists Awards

10 Responses to ‘Frozen 2’ LA Premiere With Kristen Bell & Idina Menzel

1. Jess Mara November 12, 2019 at 6:46 am #

I really love the colour and style of Kirsten’s gown. Nothing big and Disney princess about it but I like that she went unexpected. I loved all the bangles too.

2. Guest November 9, 2019 at 2:25 pm #

Comparing this to Elle and Angelina… this movie will probably earn a lot more money as well. Why isn’t the premiere a bit more grand?

3. Phee phee November 8, 2019 at 9:00 pm #

They both look good. classy. Well put together. Nothing mind blowing but nothing to really complain about either.

4. Guest November 8, 2019 at 5:04 pm #

Meh to both. No to the color of Kristen’s and no to the sloppy hemming of Idina’s and the poor fit under the arms and across the chest.

5. Guest November 8, 2019 at 3:17 pm #

So far style-wise, their message seems to be – Adults, this movie is for you too.
    I like both looks. I think I would have added a touch of gold somewhere on Kristen look.

• Guest November 9, 2019 at 4:13 am #

she had on god bracelets, just can’t see in the pic posted cus she’s holding idina’s hand

6. Paola102 November 8, 2019 at 2:51 pm #

Idina looks very well put together here. Great fit and modern dress. I especially love the contrast of her fabulous hair on her shoulder.
    Kristen’s dress is nice. It ticks all the right boxes: fit, not too open keyhole….but it’s missing something: a belt, a body chain, some clunky bracelets. The dress on it’s own is not enough. She looks good otherwise.

• Guest November 9, 2019 at 4:12 am #

kristen had plenty of bracelets on, you just can’t see in that pic cus she’s holding idina’s hand

7. KseniaBradner November 8, 2019 at 2:49 pm #

Kristen’s Dior dress is ugly and I daresay looks cheap.

8. Guest November 8, 2019 at 1:13 pm #

Idina looks lovely. That dress reminds me of freshly fallen snow. So festive❄️

Kristen’s mud colored dress is fug.