Menu

October 21, 2019 Runway To Red Carpet, Screening

Thomasin McKenzie In Check For The ‘Jojo Rabbit’ Academy New York Screening

Thomasin McKenzie In Check Dior For The 'Jojo Rabbit' Academy New York Screening

Thomasin McKenzie attended The Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences official Academy screening of ‘JoJo Rabbit’ on Thursday (October 17) in New York City.

The actress had her big gown moment at the LA premiere, so things toned down for this screening.

Her black and grey checked Dior Fall 2019 dress is sensually appealing and ultra feminine, but I’m holding my breath looking at how snatched the Dior Saddle belt is making her waist.

There were many playful booties from this collection.

I think they would’ve been a far more more fun option with her dress, rather than the leather boots she opted for.

Christian Dior Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , , , ,

Kate Beckinsale Serves Up Some Architectural Brilliance On The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Darren Criss Swaps An Aloha Shirt For Haute Couture At The 'Midway' Honolulu Screening

Darren Criss Swaps An Aloha Shirt For Haute Couture At The ‘Midway’ Honolulu Screening

9 Responses to Thomasin McKenzie In Check For The ‘Jojo Rabbit’ Academy New York Screening

1. Guest October 24, 2019 at 9:26 am #

I liked Laura’s version better: https://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2019/08/29/marriage-story-venice-film-festival-photocall/

2. Phee phee October 22, 2019 at 9:47 pm #

The dress is great but the belt and boots are not right with this at all. Ruin the look.

3. Guest October 22, 2019 at 12:54 pm #

I like it. The boots are season appropriate and make the whole thing interesting

4. Guest October 22, 2019 at 6:55 am #

It’s a nice dress and I like the polished styling. I’m not of the D tag and would swap the boots but they don’t spoil the look.

5. Jess Mara October 22, 2019 at 3:41 am #

She looks great but I would have loved a more interesting boot (though the black boots do work). I love the corset belt but I’m alsot feeling breathless for her!

6. Susan October 22, 2019 at 1:41 am #

I have no idea why I’m getting McQueen knock off vibes from this dress but Thomasin looks fantastic in it but I would have preferred the booties too.

• Guest October 22, 2019 at 11:57 am #

I get that vibe too. I think it’s that great belt.

7. Guest October 21, 2019 at 11:59 pm #

She looks great even though I would prefer shoes and not boots. The dress really is lovely.

8. Guest October 21, 2019 at 10:57 pm #

I actually like the black leather boots. I think the whole look is super polished and fun—great for a screening. Personally, I think she nailed it. Love this bob, too!