Menu

October 8, 2019 Runway To TV Show

Posted by Catherine Kallon
Lupita Nyong’o Makes A Colour Return In Roberto Cavalli For The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

‘Black Panther’ star Lupita Nyong’o made a return to the spotlight with an appearance on ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’ on Monday (October 7), where the actress is currently promoting her new autobiographical children’s book ‘Sulwe.’

I’m always giddy for a Lupita sighting, especially when she brings us so much colour via this Roberto Cavalli ‘Sistine Chapel’ print velvet dress from the Fall 2019 collection.

This fiercely printed dress is crafted into a typically Cavali slinky design, with a zipper which starts at the waist before snaking around the back, down her thigh and to the hem.

We could probably count on one hand the amount of times that Lupita has worn sandals, so this white pair from Aldo were a very rare treat.

The African queen completed her look with a braided updo.

Roberto Cavalli Fall 2019

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

, , , , ,

Zendaya Coleman Shows Her Love For Polka Dots Once Again At The 'Le Mans '66' Zurich Film Festival Premiere

Zendaya Coleman Shows Her Love For Polka Dots Once Again At The ‘Le Mans ’66’ Zurich Film Festival Premiere

Priyanka Chopra Still Has A Spring In Her Step For The Today Show

Priyanka Chopra Still Has A Spring In Her Step For The Today Show

11 Responses to Lupita Nyong’o Makes A Colourful Return In Roberto Cavalli For The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1. Madysson Hesbois October 9, 2019 at 6:25 am #

Bold colours, very nice dress, I think I would have changed the sandals because I hate white shoes, but this is perfection!

2. Phee phee October 9, 2019 at 12:57 am #

Its too much pattern…I think without sleeves I would of liked it better….it would of been just the right amount of pattern.
    The shoe choice is nice.
    I think the boots would of made the look too heavy.

3. Guest October 8, 2019 at 11:24 pm #

This is great on Lupita though I prefer it with boots also.

4. Guest October 8, 2019 at 11:21 pm #

What a charmer — and she can rap too! Love the dress, sandals are odd with velvet but white pumps might have been too focus-pulling. Her crown and glowing beauty look make me envious.

5. Paola102 October 8, 2019 at 8:49 pm #

It’s lovely really. Colour are bold and design is exciting. I find though that the dress is too heavy for sandals. Maybe pumps? or the boots from the runaway.

6. Guest October 8, 2019 at 8:37 pm #

It looked even better on TV.

7. Guest October 8, 2019 at 6:47 pm #

She looks great. It’s kind of exciting seeing her wear sandals and the white goes with the dress but I am feeling those runway boots with the dress but they’re less chat show suitable.

8. Guest October 8, 2019 at 5:32 pm #

She looks really nice, I love the colors, and the simple white sandals tone it down and are appropriate for the occasion.

However, the print is so bold and dynamic, can’t help but imagine a fierce catsuit!

9. Guest October 8, 2019 at 5:29 pm #

Yes! Perfect from head to toe, I love when Lupita nails it!

• Guest October 9, 2019 at 6:06 am #

Now you can every month extra $19k or more easily just by doing work in spare time.
      Follow this website now for more info……….easyjob50.com

10. Guest October 8, 2019 at 4:37 pm #

I love the dress, but I like it with the boots better than the sandals