Menu

August 19, 2019 Sidewalk Style

Kate Bosworth Reignites The Tie-Dye Summer Trend

Posted by Catherine Kallon
 Kate Bosworth Reignites The Tie-Dye Summer Trend in Mango

Tie dye was supposed to be a key fashion trend for 2019, but it seems to have passed me, and a lot of people by, excluding Kate Bosworth.

Tie dye was seen on the Spring 2019 runways for Prada, Gucci, Michael Kors, R13, Prabal Gurung and Proenza Schouler, but it didn’t take off in the same way as neon I feel.

Kate wore a nude Mango tie-dye print dress styled with gold accessories including Fendi bag, sandals and Missoma jewels.

I love the easy nature of the look, but I feel like there is a bit of a disconnect between the dress, and the makeup.

Yes, judging by the accessories she was having a night out on the town rather than this being a street style look, but I would’ve preferred softer makeup.

Mango

Credit: Courtesy of Mango / MICHAEL SIMON/startraksphoto.com

Shop the look

, , ,

Quay x Chrissy Teigen Launch Event

Quay x Chrissy Teigen Launch Event

Priyanka Chopra Rocks A LB-Feathered-D For Joe Jonas' 30th Birthday Party

Priyanka Chopra Rocks A LB-Feathered-D For Joe Jonas’ 30th Birthday Party

6 Responses to Kate Bosworth Reignites The Tie-Dye Summer Trend

1. Jess Mara August 21, 2019 at 12:54 am #

I like the styling and the lippy but i think the eye makeup is too much. Cute dress for summer

2. Phee phee August 20, 2019 at 3:45 am #

The makeup is too harsh. I agree. but the rest is delightful.
    I love the easy-going dress with the gold accessories. so lovely.

3. Guest August 19, 2019 at 11:06 pm #

I have to agree that the orange eye makeup is an awful trend. The bag does not belong with this dress. Neck down, excluding the bag, this is a good look for Kate.

4. Dominos August 19, 2019 at 8:54 pm #

Her makeup and accessories are going to a premier but her dress is going to the beach

5. Guest August 19, 2019 at 1:54 pm #

I would definitely tone down the eye makeup. I do like the rest of styling especially with the gold accessories with colour of the dress.

6. CharlotteLG August 19, 2019 at 12:53 pm #

This orange eye make up is really one of the worst thing we’ve seen this year!
    Except for this awful make up, it’s a nice look but the dress feels more casual than the gold shoes/bag/earrings.