Menu

June 27, 2019

Jordyn Woods x boohoo.com

boohoo.com announced yesterday that they have teamed up with model, influencer and former BFF of Kylie Jenner, Jordyn Woods.

Jordyn co-designed a 60-piece collection, vibing on her own sartorial aesthetic with vibrant brights, metallics, statement blazers and ruched dresses. And so. much. pink.

The model brought her second boohoo collection to life during a campaign shot in her hometown, Los Angeles. According to a press release, the campaign “celebrates the real Woods.”

The series of campaign photos show Jordyn in a Barbie-like house, wearing different outfits in different rooms.

‘I’m so excited to be given the opportunity to co-design a second collection with boohoo. I’ve always been a huge fan of the brand and feel so fortunate to be part of the boohoo family,’ she said this week in a statement.

‘With my new collection, I wanted to offer size inclusive pieces with designs that reflect my personal style. I hope this collection empowers women and encourages them to dream big.’

The  collection ranges from sizes 6-28 and retails from £8 – £40.

Shop the collection now

Shop the look
LOVE Ball III

LOVE Ball III

Marisa Tomei's Perfect Pink Moment For The 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' LA Premiere

Marisa Tomei’s Perfect Pink Moment For The ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ LA Premiere

10 Responses to Jordyn Woods x boohoo.com

1. Guest June 28, 2019 at 8:05 pm #

I will never support throwaway fashion that exploits women and destroys the environment, and neither should you, FC.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards July 2, 2019 at 11:07 pm #

As mentioned below. The support is fully for Jordyn Woods, the woman.

These clothes are not my style at all.

I’m just glad she’s winning in life. The Kardashians believed she would be nothing without them.

2. Guest June 28, 2019 at 8:49 am #

This is so beneath you guys. I get the kardashians but this, eww.

3. Vizual Ninja June 27, 2019 at 5:15 pm #

Not my taste but I’m glad she’s winning and hope she continues to.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards June 27, 2019 at 6:02 pm #

I agree. this is why I will always support her. The minute Khloe said that Woods broke up her family I was like….

• Vizual Ninja June 27, 2019 at 6:43 pm #

Exactly. They are toxic and I’m glad she escaped lol ?

4. Guest June 27, 2019 at 9:22 am #

I respect the hustle — you gotta keep moving on. However, these clothes are cheap and trashy looking. Then again, I am not in Jordyn’s target demographic and I have a feeling that she knows her customers.

5. Guest June 27, 2019 at 8:56 am #

The shade of it all???

6. Guest June 27, 2019 at 8:25 am #

I can’t wait not to buy this.

7. Guest June 27, 2019 at 8:06 am #

This is the lamest news. Because someone might have had an inappropriate relationship with the baby father of one of the Kardashians/jenner is supposedly now a influencer? Make it stop. The clothes look cheap and tacky.