Menu

April 16, 2019

Vanessa Hudgens Captures A Luxe Bohemian Spirit At Coachella

Vanessa Hudgens captures A Luxe Bohemian Spirit At Coachella

Vanessa Hudgens was of course at Coachella this weekend, but it looks like the denim shorts, crochet crop top, fringe bags and floral crowns are a thing of the past.

The actress, who has often held the Queen of Coachella title, opted for a LoveShackFancy ‘Kendall’ dress which captures a bohemian spirit in the most relaxed and chic way, with a luxe gypsy sensibility.

Her dress showcases a delicate floral pattern that exudes feminine charm with a touch of whimsical allure via her fluffy mules.

They are not quiet festival code, but they are a hell of a lot more chicer than cowboy boots.

You can’t do a day in the desert without a hat,  and Vanessa’s crisp hat with a ribbon detail is so boho, and Instagrammable.

LOVESHACKFANCY Kendall Dress
NET-A-PORTER and Shopbop.com

Credit: Instagram

, , ,

Priyanka Chopra Goes Tweed For 'Burn This' Opening Night

Priyanka Chopra Goes Tweed For ‘Burn This’ Opening Night

Keri Russell Borrows From The Boys For 'Burn This' Opening Night

Keri Russell Borrows From The Boys For ‘Burn This’ Opening Night

7 Responses to Vanessa Hudgens Captures A Luxe Bohemian Spirit At Coachella

1. Phee phee April 16, 2019 at 9:01 pm #

I just adore her, for some odd reason. Soft spot considering Im pretty sure ive never ever seen one of her shows/movies.
    Love the boho style, so I like the dress for this occasion. Even the hat….
    the shoes however are not cute.

2. Guest April 16, 2019 at 8:17 pm #

fc why are the names of the posts all these clickbaity value statements? I miss when you just put the designer and the event and had straightforward criticism rather than this cheeky approach and constant “read more” links — it’s slowed down the website immeasurably and taken away from what makes you so great!

3. Guest April 16, 2019 at 5:51 pm #

More shoes that need to be burned.

4. Guest April 16, 2019 at 5:50 pm #

I am already tired of Coachella looks this year.

• Red Carpet Fashion Awards April 16, 2019 at 6:14 pm #

I sensed that, which is why I don’t feature everyone. There are just too many.

• Phee phee April 16, 2019 at 9:19 pm #

But its so entertaining! haha
      And I swear there has only been about 3 looks from Coachella on here…how can you be tired of it already???

Of course this is the only site I look at for fashion….

5. Guest April 16, 2019 at 5:16 pm #

I’ll take this dress over another bodysuit and shorts combo. The shoes are bit old lady at home.