Menu

Danai Gurira In Fendi – Good Morning America

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Danai Gurira In Fendi - Good Morning America

Danai Gurira is gearing up for the return of the second half of ‘The Walking Dead’s ‘season 9, which premieres Sunday, with a guest appearance on ‘Good Morning America’ on Wednesday (February 6) in New York City.

The actress was also on the show to celebrate ‘Black Panther’ (which is today). The film is returning to theaters for a week of free screenings at AMC Theaters in celebration of Black History Month.

Those of you who seek office inspo from celebrities might be swooning over Danai’s Fendi Spring 2019 look for being prim and polished, season appropriate – despite the Spring label.

I really love Danai’s version of this look with the top handle ‘Peekaboo’ and logo velvet pumps for a quintessential Fendi finish.

A yellow gold Maria Tash single spike diamond eternity earring completed her look.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Lauren Cohan In Monique Lhuillier - 2019 Winter TCA Tour

Lauren Cohan In Monique Lhuillier – 2019 Winter TCA Tour

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Nicola Roberts In House of Holland - Huawei’s, Unfinished Symphony

Nicola Roberts In House of Holland – Huawei’s, Unfinished Symphony

12 Responses to Danai Gurira In Fendi – Good Morning America

1. kane February 10, 2019 at 6:17 pm #

Scrolling the pumps out of the picture, I like this. I can see a pleated skirt with this as well.

2. Adrian February 9, 2019 at 2:40 pm #

Sensational

3. Dorothy February 7, 2019 at 5:36 pm #

Thank you for the GMA clip; I enjoyed it. The top is photogenic and looked great in the interview. Danai is a beautiful woman who elevates everything she wears.

4. miuccia February 7, 2019 at 1:03 pm #

I too prefer the pleated skirt but i still quite like this look. Also did Emma Stone or someone wear this same print lately?

5. Kathy February 7, 2019 at 4:26 am #

I prefer the flowy runway skirt. She looks uncomfortable.

6. JHH February 7, 2019 at 3:05 am #

The colors are great. The skirt is too tight. The skirt on the model or going up a size and tailoring would have been great. Danai needs to put something in that bag so it does not look like an empty prop. Overall, it’s a good look that could have been great.

• Gia'da Wanders February 7, 2019 at 9:16 am #

• Giada February 7, 2019 at 1:37 pm #

Oops i accidentally posted under my real name. Could you please remove my comment? Sorry for the hassle…

7. Jas February 7, 2019 at 1:56 am #

Very chic and sophisticated. Great colours for her.

8. Caroline February 7, 2019 at 1:07 am #

Love it!

9. Vizual Ninja February 6, 2019 at 11:32 pm #

I wish! My co-workers would think I’ve gone mad wearing something like this to work lol, such a bold look. I do prefer the pleated skirt and the overall flowiness of the runway look but Danai does still look great, the colours really compliment her and I like her styling.

10. TeaAtTwo February 6, 2019 at 10:31 pm #

Neck up is very pretty. Of the top versions, it’s much better sans pockets but I prefer the runway’s collar and cuffs. The pleated skirt but in that burnt orange colour would be my choice – I am having a little thing for pleated skirts right now – Danai’s pencil skirt looks a little tight given the pulls but it looks nice style wise. I’m not keen on logo print though it is trendy again right now.