Menu
Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Lady Gaga Jazz & Piano Residency

Lady Gaga Jazz & Piano Residency

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Kerry Washington In Sally LaPointe - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Kerry Washington In Sally LaPointe – The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

12 Responses to Christian Dior Spring 2019 Haute Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. QueenBee January 23, 2019 at 10:43 pm #

I’ve always found it strange that you never include JLaw on your Dior wishlists…

2. Alina January 23, 2019 at 6:22 am #

The Dua Lipa pick on Diane Kruger. It looks like something she would wear. The silhouette at least.

3. CN January 22, 2019 at 10:19 pm #

I actually see the Deepika gown for the much-needed Diane Kruger comeback. I think the silhouette would complement her as it’s something we’ve seen her do before. With soft blonde curls or a tight chignon, she really deliver a high-fashion princess moment that we know she can do quite well.

4. Vizual Ninja January 22, 2019 at 2:41 pm #

oo I love Deepika’ pick, could see it on Kiki too.

5. TeaAtTwo January 22, 2019 at 2:41 pm #

I hate all the mini/babydoll dresses. The Natalie gown is quite pretty if familiar in design. The Uma suit is nice but I might pick someone such as Sonam for it. I don’t know what JLaw would wear (and suit).

6. LeeAnn January 22, 2019 at 1:54 pm #

Maria Grazia continues to disappoint . The worse her clothes become the more ridiculous the setting. You picked the only few looks which were palatable .

• meme January 22, 2019 at 2:33 pm #

I agree. Some of these look like something a court jester would wear.

• Laraine January 22, 2019 at 6:07 pm #

+1 I can’t believe how long she’s lasted at Dior.

7. Ana January 22, 2019 at 1:13 pm #

Oh I can definitely see some of these. Would love for you to a red carpet wishlist for the Dior Homme collection.

8. Tina K January 22, 2019 at 11:28 am #

Even after so many years at the helm of Dior Maria Grazia’s designs are still reminiscent of her days at Valentino. Would love a new bold direction. Remarkable craftsmanship from the house though. And lovely picks.

• Catherine Kallon January 22, 2019 at 11:29 am #

Thanks Tina.

• Caroline January 22, 2019 at 3:49 pm #

Exactly. And Valentino without her seems to have risen up above and beyond.