Menu

24.12.18

Unofficial Brand Ambassador Of The Year – Rosamund Pike for Givenchy

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Unofficial Brand Ambassador Of The Year – Rosamund Pike for Givenchy

While Dakota Johnson was your Brand Ambassador for the year, I felt some credited needed to be given for Rosamund Pike and her outings in Givenchy.

This union isn’t as official as Emma Stone for Louis Vuitton or Jennifer Lawrence for Dior, but there’s a considerable amount of brand loyalty to consider her an ambassador, if only in an unofficial capacity.

What I particularly love about Pike x Givenchy, is that it was so unexpected.

For me, Givenchy has an edge, an edge I wouldn’t have attributed to Rosamund, but the union has given her red carpet style a huge breath of fresh air.

From impeccable tailoring to rubber skirts and fringing, Rosamund’s style is unrecognisable from 12 months ago.

Credit: Getty

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Brand Ambassador Of The Year – Dakota Johnson for Gucci

Brand Ambassador Of The Year – Dakota Johnson for Gucci

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Stylist Of The Year – Elizabeth Stewart

Stylist Of The Year – Elizabeth Stewart

6 Responses to Unofficial Brand Ambassador Of The Year – Rosamund Pike for Givenchy

1. Caroline December 26, 2018 at 8:12 pm #

I could never forget that red Givenchy she wore to the Oscars some time ago.

2. Chiliam December 26, 2018 at 6:33 am #

such a pleasant surprise

3. Chris December 25, 2018 at 1:47 am #

Very deserved.
    There was a time when Berardi trapeze dresses where her go to; nice to see those days seem to be long over. Givenchy has been an excellent match for her and it’s good to see Rosamund consistenly look chic on the red carpet and actually excite.

4. weiss December 25, 2018 at 12:29 am #

I agree, althought not a terrible dresser, her style was never all that. Until this year, she is my most improved of 2018, I don’t know if should attribute this to Clare Waight Keller o her stylist, but something just clicked this year, she have been looking amazing.

For some reason I think unofficial brand ambasadors tend to look better. Like Leelee Sobieski in Raf Simon’s Dior or Chloe Sevigny in Chanel.

• EmmaWoodhouse December 25, 2018 at 6:07 am #

5. TeaAtTwo December 25, 2018 at 12:20 am #

It has been a unexpected but interesting pairing; a really good decision by whomever thought of it..