Menu

24.12.18 Best Of, Menswear

Best Dressed Men of 2018 – Readers’ Choice

1. Timothée Chalamet In Alexander McQueen – ‘A Beautiful Boy’ London Film Festival Premiere
2. Ezra Miller In Moncler x Pierpaolo Piccioli – ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ World Premiere
3. Chadwick Boseman In Versace – 2018 Met Gala
4. Eddie Redmayne In Alexander McQueen – ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald’ World Premiere
5. Chadwick Boseman in Givenchy Haute Couture – 2018 Oscars
6. Chadwick Boseman in Givenchy – ‘Black Panther’ London Premiere
7. Stephan James in Grayscale – ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ DC Premiere
8. Timothée Chalamet in Haider Ackermann – ‘Beautiful Boy’ Toronto International Film Festival Premiere
9. Henry Golding In Tom Ford – ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Singapore Premiere
10 – Tom Holland In Hermès – 2018 Oscars

Dusky Pink Dior Trend

Dusky Pink Christian Dior Haute Couture Trend

Fashion Blogger Catherine Kallon features Best Dressed Of The Year 2018

Best Dressed of 2018 – Readers’ Choice

12 Responses to Best Dressed Men of 2018 – Readers’ Choice

1. Ange December 26, 2018 at 1:05 pm #

Agree with Timothée being number 1 . The Alexander McQueen suit is fire 🔥. And though he doesn’t grace the red carpet enough but Harry Styles dazzling suits that he wore on stage this year deserve a mention in this year’s best dressed list .

2. Ksenia Bradner December 25, 2018 at 2:00 am #

I would have rioted had Henry Golding not made this list. The man is a 14-course MEAL in any Tom Ford.

• Trinny December 26, 2018 at 12:26 pm #

3. Real Nat39 December 25, 2018 at 1:48 am #

Not bad. I agree (not necessarily in this order) but with picks #1,3,5,6,7,8,9.

Eddie did nicely, but not enough for top 10 Best of the Year, same with Tom Holland (he could’ve been replaced with Sterling K. Brown’s classic Giorgio Armani from SAG).

As far as Ezra Miller goes, I know there has been a lot of excitement there, and I think the “breakout star” title suits him just fine. However, I’m going to say it again, that I don’t think what he did was a very great style and fashion, it was more of a dressup and drag. For the next year I wish he would add a more refined taste and sense of style into his bold looks.

I’d def. add Chadwick’s Dzojchen from Seoul.

• jo1ch December 27, 2018 at 3:06 pm #

totally agree that Chadwick’s Dzojchen look should have made top 10!

4. TeaAtTwo December 24, 2018 at 9:02 pm #

I thought Ezra was going to get No.1 but I did adore Timothee’s floral McQueen suit and Chadwick Met Gala ensemble. I would swap Eddie’s well cut but generic look with Timothee’s cutout Haider Ackermann look or Chadwick SNL Versace and put RuPaul’s pink Calvin Klein Emmy suit in place of Tom Holland and Dacre Montgomery Emmy look instead of the one Chadwick black coat outings. .

• CreoleLady December 25, 2018 at 12:54 pm #

YES re RuPaul who made my personal men’s top ten. One of Jeff Goldblum’s looks made my top 10 as well.

5. EmmaWoodhouse December 24, 2018 at 7:14 pm #

Ezra’s look is not my cup of tea, but the rest–especially Chadwick and Timothee’s entries–are divine. What a year for menswear!

6. Jazzy December 24, 2018 at 6:25 pm #

I’m missing Rami Malek here

7. Isabela December 24, 2018 at 4:37 pm #

Great list

8. Caroline December 24, 2018 at 4:16 pm #

My vote went for Chadwick Boseman in Versace at the Met Gala but I loved Timothee’s look as well.

9. Saudin December 24, 2018 at 4:06 pm #

I cannot believe Ezra is not No.1….