Menu

Mia Goth In Christian Dior Haute Couture – ‘Suspiria’ LA Premiere

Mia Goth In Christian Dior Haute Couture - 'Suspiria' LA Premiere

I was happy to see a rare smile from Mia Goth as she made her way down the red carpet for the LA premiere of ‘Suspiria’, joining her co-stars Dakota Johnson, and Chloe Grace Moretz.

The actress wore a Christian Dior Fall 2018 Haute Couture midnight blue dress with a crossover back.

l love how this confection falls to a flouncy box pleats for a truly girlie flourish.

Adding vibrant accessories for a pop of personality would’ve been my choice, but on this occasion I’m just happy with that gorgeous smile.

Julia Roberts In Brandon Maxwell - 'Homecoming' LA Premiere

Julia Roberts In Brandon Maxwell – ‘Homecoming’ LA Premiere

Sylvia Hoeks In Christopher Kane & Saint Laurent - ‘The Girl In The Spider’s Web’ Rome Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

Sylvia Hoeks In Christopher Kane & Saint Laurent – ‘The Girl In The Spider’s Web’ Rome Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

7 Responses to Mia Goth In Christian Dior Haute Couture – ‘Suspiria’ LA Premiere

1. Jas October 26, 2018 at 4:23 am #

I kinda wish she’d kept the neckline like the runway version, but she looks very pretty.

2. Ksenia October 25, 2018 at 11:46 pm #

I call this the Free of Shia LeDouche smile. I’m happy her career is really kicking off, she has done great projects with great directors and the future looks bright.

Love the dress on her, I have come to like her no-fuss chic, feminine Carey Mulligan-esque style.

3. meme October 25, 2018 at 8:06 pm #

I like the dress and that the top isn’t as bare as the model’s. Earrings or a great necklace would have been nice.

4. JHH October 25, 2018 at 7:43 pm #

Very nice. I wouldn’t have minded some earrings but I like her minimalist style.

• Caroline October 26, 2018 at 1:18 am #

5. Vizual Ninja October 25, 2018 at 5:44 pm #

As someone who was constantly told to smile as a kid and even now as a grown woman, I relate to her so much. It’s very sexist as I’ve never seen anyone commenting on the males post saying they need to smile, yet she’s required because she’s a woman? Smiling or RBF, either way, I usually like her offerings.The dress is cute and I like the minimal styling.

6. TeaAtTwo October 25, 2018 at 5:35 pm #

I didn’t know that she knew how to smile, so nice to see. I like pleats in general so I like the dress.