Menu

20.07.18

David Yurman Pinky Ring Event

Hollywood’s young rising stars Skai Jackson, Logan Browning, Jenna Ortega, Amandla Stenberg and Storm Reid attended David Yurman Pinky Ring Event on Wednesday (July 18) in Los Angeles, California.

Skai Jackson: Her Giambattista Valli ruffled dress with a flirty silhouette was beautifully rendered in a sweet bubblegum pink hue with silver accessories adding some gloss.

Logan Browning: Colourful stripes are one of Missoni’s signatures and they are elegantly presented in this multicoloured metallic knitted dress. I’m glad Logan didn’t go too boho in styling this look.

Jenna Ortega: The actress’ look was perfect for combating the heatwave. I love how the trousers are cut to a relaxed wide-leg silhouette that’s made with balmy summer days in mind, while the crop top keeps the look sassy. I didn’t love the shoe choice though.

Amandla Stenberg: I was surprised not to see Amandla team this dress with a t-shirt and combat boots, as she loves to give her red carpet looks an edge, but she was super girlie from head-to-toe on this occasion.

Storm Reid: The actress stole my heart in this Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini Spring 2018 pink mini dress styled with a white turtleneck which was oozing with Victoriana flare. Some might think the Katy Perry ‘Mayari’ boots and pink, shearling and leather mini tote from Moschino by Jeremy Scott was overkill, but for me the whole looks tells an intriguing story with many layers.

Credit: Getty

Olivia Munn In BreeLayne - #IMDboat At San Diego Comic-Con 2018

Olivia Munn In BreeLayne – #IMDboat At San Diego Comic-Con 2018

Gretchen Mol In Michael Kors Collection - 2018 Comic-Con

Gretchen Mol In Michael Kors Collection – 2018 Comic-Con

9 Responses to David Yurman Pinky Ring Event

1. Phee July 21, 2018 at 01:23 #

cute

2. Caroline July 20, 2018 at 14:40 #

They all look so adorable.

3. kelly July 20, 2018 at 13:56 #

i see david yurman is trying to appeal to a younger audience. none of these looks really fit the brand’s aesthetic, but i see they’re trying to have more fun with the pinky rings and capture younger buyers.

i’m quite tired of seeing teenagers in rented outfits, styled to the 9s by a ‘glam squad’. there are a couple young actresses with great style (Yara comes to mind) but between the shoes, jewellery and dresses these are $10k outfits, and a 15 year old with a half dozen credits to their name isn’t selling it for me. no one has fun with fashion in an organic way any more, everything is decided between stylist and PR and carefully crafted for maximum social media impact. this is at once boring, contrived and overcooked.

4. Jerusa Herrera July 20, 2018 at 13:43 #

Teenagers these days! At my teens I mostly wore oversized clothes becase I thought I was fat and don´t make me start on makeup!!! Very shining lipgloss (some times with frost LOL) and I was done!

They all look pretty and soooooooo well put toghether. Loved the variety of hair styles.

5. NZ July 20, 2018 at 09:54 #

In love with Logan’s look.

6. TeaAtTwo July 20, 2018 at 04:29 #

They all look well presented with Logan’s outfit my favourite here. Love the variety of hairstyles.

• Vizual Ninja July 20, 2018 at 05:09 #

• The original AB July 20, 2018 at 09:05 #

7. CreoleLady July 20, 2018 at 02:51 #

Awww, the young’uns look great. Nice to see Amandla looking girlie, love the sandals.