Menu

December 8, 2015 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Zendaya Coleman In Self-Portrait – ‘The Hateful Eight’ LA Premiere

Zendaya Coleman In Self-Portrait - 'The Hateful Eight' LA Premiere

Zendaya Coleman attended ‘The Hateful Eight’ LA premiere held at The Arclight Cinemas in Hollywood, California on Monday (December 7).

Some of you have never been able to get on board with Zendaya style saying that she tries too hard.

So this romantic Self-Portrait Spring 2016 dress with its bright blue hue and intricate embroidery, offset by the contrasting trims and grosgrain waist, might feel like a breath of fresh air.

I personally love that you can never pigeon-hole Zendaya, as she can serve up a rollercoaster of different styles going from sweet to edgy in a matter of days.

Nicholas Kirkwood pumps and John Hardy jewels completed her look.

Credit: Self-Portrait & FameFlynet

Who Wore Tom Ford Better...Charlize Theron or La La Anthony?

Who Wore Tom Ford Better…Charlize Theron or La La Anthony?

2015 March Of Dimes Celebration Of Babies

2015 March Of Dimes Celebration Of Babies

14 Responses to Zendaya Coleman In Self-Portrait – ‘The Hateful Eight’ LA Premiere

1. Vanie December 9, 2015 at 12:58 am #

Love it! I am her fan because she always keeps it interesting without sticking to the trend unnlike others her age. Can you believe Bella Thorne was at the same event looking like a trainwreck.

That said, I thought this was Gucci at first

2. Caroline December 8, 2015 at 11:43 pm #

Her style is a huge NO from me.

3. Alina December 8, 2015 at 6:35 pm #

She looks lovely when she doesn’t try so hard.

4. Phoenix December 8, 2015 at 2:47 pm #

Lovely. Love the color. The dress is a good refreshing choice from her. I’m so glad she is not going ott on the accessories like she has a tendency to do/did.

5. alvaro_spain December 8, 2015 at 2:41 pm #

I love it and it’s appropriated with the western genre of the film.

6. Aocc December 8, 2015 at 2:26 pm #

God, I just love her style.

7. Yeliz December 8, 2015 at 2:17 pm #

This works actually, I like it.

8. Kimma December 8, 2015 at 1:09 pm #

I appreciate Zendaya’s adventurous spirit, even if it doesn’t always work out for her.

On this occasion I think it definitely works. The colour is great on her and the lace shows just the right amount of skin without venturing into the naked look we’re so weary of. My only nitpick is I wish it had ended as an off the shoulder style instead of having the bow at the neckline.

9. Chris December 8, 2015 at 1:01 pm #

Not always a fan of her style, but this is really nice imo.

• Bailey December 8, 2015 at 2:36 pm #

+1, never really a fan of her style, but I was surprised to find I actually really liked this choice

10. Nat39 December 8, 2015 at 12:13 pm #

Not a fan of Zendaya’s rookie attempts in general – yes, she is trying different things but execution and a refined sense of style are most often lacking severely – she is like an amateur who is trying to find herself and all-over-the place. But this look is lovely and executed nicely and tastefully with a sense of restraint, I like it.

• james December 8, 2015 at 12:30 pm #

+1. You perfectly summerized my issue with her style.

• pinksugar December 8, 2015 at 5:10 pm #

+2. I totally agree what you said about her style. It’s always oozing with a strong attempt to look ‘cool’. The only thing I don’t agree with is this dress on her. It’s lovely but too mumsy for her age.

11. Christine December 8, 2015 at 12:05 pm #

I like her fun style when she is not trying too hard.

Therefore, I’m just not a fan of pilgrim-esque style. And my pet peeve is too see the skirt underlay with sheer. Ugh. So nope.