Menu

December 8, 2015 Premiere, Runway To Red Carpet

Jenna Dewan-Tatum In Marchesa – ‘The Hateful Eight’ LA Premiere

Jenna Dewan-Tatum In Marchesa - 'The Hateful Eight' LA Premiere

Jenna Dewan-Tatum attended the world premiere of ‘The Hateful Eight’ held at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome on Monday (December 7) in Hollywood, California.

The actress wore a Marchesa Spring 2016 sheer tulle and lace gown accented with black bugle beads to heighten the dramatic nature of this piece.

Had it been all black like Julianne Hough’s gown from the same collection I could’ve got on board with this, but I’m put off by the nakedness of this nude hue.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

2015 March Of Dimes Celebration Of Babies

2015 March Of Dimes Celebration Of Babies

Gabrielle Union In Rosie Assoulin & Milly - Hublot & Haute Living Toast Art Basel

Gabrielle Union In Rosie Assoulin & Milly – Hublot & Haute Living Toast Art Basel

20 Responses to Jenna Dewan-Tatum In Marchesa – ‘The Hateful Eight’ LA Premiere

1. Gemma Rockets December 9, 2015 at 2:13 am #

I quite like the black on nude colour scheme, I just think this gown needed a full, non-transparent lining so the visible pants weren’t necessary.

Besides that though I do think Jenna looks stunning.

2. Caroline December 8, 2015 at 11:41 pm #

Horrible dress. Looks like Zuhair Murad but cheaper.

3. Alina December 8, 2015 at 6:31 pm #

“As someone who lauds over Jenna’s style I really wanted to love this look, but I failed.”

4. Evita December 8, 2015 at 5:12 pm #

Reminded me of Blake Lively in Zuhair Murad,only worse…I expect more from Jenna and tbh I didn’t like Julianne’s Marchesa dress either.The only thing that could have maybe saved this,would be to have the smokey lace tulle effect on the entire dress,so that it wasn’t so naked and she didn’t have to show the underwear

5. pinksugar December 8, 2015 at 4:59 pm #

As much as I despise sheer dresses Jenna is actually making me kinda like this. I don’t love it by any means but I don’t hate it either. Marchesa just isn’t what it used to be.

6. jhh36 December 8, 2015 at 3:34 pm #

I don’t mind when a +1 or supporting cast member wears something that appears to steal the show from the star so this dress does not bother me from that perspective. What does bother me is the nude color combined with the sheerness and the black granny panties. I am so over sheer but I understand why it’s popular with celebrities. If Jenna is going to wear this dress, I say go all in and find some underwear that is the same color as the lining of the bodice.

• Thit December 9, 2015 at 12:06 pm #

7. Phoenix December 8, 2015 at 2:51 pm #

While I get the vibe she is trying to pull off here I just cannot stand visible panties, esp the granny pant look. Just abhor it. Usually adore her style but not today.

8. james December 8, 2015 at 2:41 pm #

I don’t get why those women think we all want to see them in their underwear in public places. Keep those to your husband or partner!

9. Bailey December 8, 2015 at 2:34 pm #

I do agree that had it been black it could be considered more elegant than it is currently. But I still think she looks great, even if the sheerness of the dress is too much

10. meme December 8, 2015 at 2:29 pm #

classless looking dress. she looks like she works at a bordello in an old western movie.

11. Yeliz December 8, 2015 at 2:21 pm #

She can do so much better than this.

12. Millie December 8, 2015 at 1:10 pm #

I usually like Jenna’s style too, and I think she’s got taste, but this dress is not entirely appropriate for her husband’s movie premier. She’s a date, a +1, wearing a nude dress feels like she wants to steal the thunder. Moreover, I’m really getting tired of this nude/ sheer dresses on the red carpet, the black trims are too harsh and cheapens the dress. I know she can do better

• Olivia December 8, 2015 at 1:19 pm #

Yes, that is the part that I was most offended about.

She is a plus one therefore this gown is too much, but we must not forgot the Weinstein-Marchesa connection here.

I’m sure she was told to wear it by her husbands employer.

• Christine December 8, 2015 at 7:36 pm #

Agreed. This is awful and OTT for a plus 1

13. Nat39 December 8, 2015 at 12:56 pm #

Awful gown – the ‘nudeness’, the visible underwear, the black trim – there is a
    a tasteless ‘saloon’ vibe going on here, it’s bad.

14. Chris December 8, 2015 at 12:54 pm #

I had to think of Julianne Hough’s Marchesa look as well and that one was mich netter. I usually really like Jenna’s style, but this is was below her usual standard.

• Chris December 8, 2015 at 12:56 pm #

*better

• Chris December 8, 2015 at 12:58 pm #

*much better
      *way below

my phone hates me today lol

15. Charlotte December 8, 2015 at 12:49 pm #

I hate this.
    It looks cheap, tacky and dated.