Menu

May 19, 2015

Humane Society Benefit Gala

Humane Society Benefit Gala

A group of beauties were in attendance at the Humane Society Benefit Gala, hosted on Saturday (May 16) at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, California.

Crystal Reed: Those with a craving for colour will have their fill in Crystal’s neon lime-green Rubin Singer Resort 2015 asymmetrically sculpted lace gown that was striking against her dark locks.

Laura Vandervoort: The bold hues continued in this cerulean-blue Tony Ward Couture embroidered gown worn with a matching Amanda Pearl clutch and a vibrant ruby-red lip. The dress actually seemed a bit big for the actress and could have benefited from a touch of additional shaping from the waist down.

Emma Fuhrmann: A final shot of colour was featured in Emma’s LUBLU Kira Plastinina gown, emboldened by hot pink and chartreuse panels. The Amanda Pearl beige clutch was a miss, as was the hair which would have made for a sleeker statement in a modern updo.

Credit: Getty

Solange Knowles In Stephane Rolland Couture - 'Bessie' LA Premiere

Solange Knowles In Stephane Rolland Couture – ‘Bessie’ LA Premiere

Cannes Film Festival 2015 – Day 7

Cannes Film Festival 2015 – Day 7

10 Responses to Humane Society Benefit Gala

1. Phoenix May 20, 2015 at 12:10 am #

Laura and Crystal look great in their colorful dresses. Although Laura looks the most polished by far.

2. Christine May 19, 2015 at 4:56 pm #

Laura and Emma are my favorites. I saw a picture on Laura’s Instagram where you can see that the dress is perfectly fitted to her body, so I think it’s just her pose and the shot. Love her hair and makeup with that look!

3. alvaro_spain May 19, 2015 at 3:28 pm #

Laura’s dress is totally dated. My fave is Crystal!

4. Fanny May 19, 2015 at 3:00 pm #

I like Lauras hair, make up and asseccories, but the dress is a bit shapeless and odd. Emma’s dress on the other hand is really beautiful, such a shame she didn’t do more with the styling.

5. Yeliz May 19, 2015 at 1:08 pm #

All three gowns are beautiful, but Laura’s polished presentation made her my favourite of the bunch.

6. bfly May 19, 2015 at 12:58 pm #

I’m thrilled with all the color, but each of these looks have issues. Crystal’s hair, the fit of Laura’s dress, and Emma’s clutch + hair, and yes, they’re all too long. But I’m giving them all major passes based not only on all the much-needed color, but the excellent cause they’re contributing to as well.

7. Zineb May 19, 2015 at 12:44 pm #

I love that Crystal let the dress speak for itself with no accessories, but still, she needed to do something with her hair.

8. Alina May 19, 2015 at 12:35 pm #

Crystal and Emma needed better hairstyles. Laura looks the most polished.

9. Christine May 19, 2015 at 12:34 pm #

I like Laura’s look.

10. kane May 19, 2015 at 12:33 pm #

I actually like all three of them. There are all too long, but Crystal pulls off the nymph from the woods, just as Laura gives a successful ice princess, with a very faint vibe of figure skating, while Emma looks quite stylish with the colour blocking she’s got going on.