Menu

February 17, 2015

Carolina Herrera Fall 2015 Front Row

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Carolina Herrera Fall 2015 Front Row

Carolina Herrera presented her Fall 2015 collection during New York Fashion Week on Monday (February 16) in New York City.

While I eagerly await the moment when Emmy Rossum or Camilla Belle take to the red carpet in that gorgeous sky-blue strapless tiered gown, let’s see who got to see the collection first hand in the front row.

Olivia Palermo: Those who thought Olivia rude for not wearing Fendi to the Fendi event last week will be delighted to know she wore CH Carolina Herrera on this occasion; however, for me this black and white floral cloque dress doesn’t really appear to be suited to her style. Dare I say it feels too prissy.

Dianna Agron: The ‘Glee’ actress has long been a fan of the Venezuelan-American designer, and vice versa. Dianna’s best Carolina Herrera moment for me was the 2012 Met Gala. On this occasion she carried a CH Carolina Herrera ‘Maysa’ bag wearing a Carolina Herrera airy black and blue floral-print dress that complemented the backdrop. Had this not been in New York, where temperatures are well below freezing, I would’ve been put off by the tights.

Jordana Brewster: Opting not to go the uber-girlie route, the actress opted for Carolina Herrera chic separates with a distinct edgier flair, which incorporated leather pants. The black and white combo was interrupted by a python CH Carolina Herrera ‘Astrud’ bag.

Credit: Getty

Get The Look: Megan Montaner Goya Awards Bold Lip

Get The Look: Megan Montaner Goya Awards Bold Lip

Anna Kendrick In Altuzarra - Conan

Anna Kendrick In Altuzarra – Conan

22 Responses to Carolina Herrera Fall 2015 Front Row

1. Guest May 17, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

2. Guest May 17, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

Dianna looks great.

3. Guest May 17, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

Dianna looks the best.
    That blue gown is truly stunning and would look amazing on both Emmy and Camilla. I’d also love to see Look 43 on the red carpet.

4. Guest May 17, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

Jordana of the bunch. Dianna’s tights and pumps are really ruining her lovely frock for me – with a 3/4 length sleeve or addition of a cropped jacket, the look would’ve been more balanced.

5. Guest May 17, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

Jordana is my favourite here.

I swear I’ve seen an H&M dress with a very similar print to Olivia’s dress.

6. Guest May 17, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

None. Although Dianna’s could have worked without the heavy tights and pumps weighing the look down. Blue shoes perhaps?

7. Guest May 17, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

Dianna looks the best. Olivia has been really off for me lately.

8. Guest May 17, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

Rather boring front row. I like Jordana’s look but her hair looks gross in that long braid. Not really loving either Dianna or Olivia’s dresses

9. Guest May 17, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

Emmy Rossum in that blue gown at Vanity fair’s Oscars party would be epic.

10. Guest May 17, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

Jordana had me at hello, although I would also hide that clutch behind my back as best as I can. Does not belong at all.

Diana’s look, however, surpassed Jordana’s on second sight. Lovely colours, even the tights are fine with this.

Olivia is a miss. Too covered up in all the tights and sleeves and a pattern that really makes me want to look away. The shape of the dress also feels quite unflattering actually.

11. Guest May 17, 2019 at 7:58 pm #

I’d love to see Christina Hendricks in that blue gown. properly fitted, it could be stunning, and that color could be amazing with her porcelain skin and flaming hair.

I’m seeing it with opal or amethyst statement jewels.

12. MissAmynae February 18, 2015 at 10:59 pm #

I’m seeing it with opal or amethyst statement jewels.

13. kane February 18, 2015 at 11:00 am #

14. TeaAtTwo February 17, 2015 at 10:38 pm #

Emmy Rossum in that blue gown at Vanity fair’s Oscars party would be epic.

15. Bailey February 17, 2015 at 6:52 pm #

16. pinksugar February 17, 2015 at 4:58 pm #

Dianna looks the best. Olivia has been really off for me lately.

17. Phoenix February 17, 2015 at 4:09 pm #

18. Alina February 17, 2015 at 3:45 pm #

Jordana is my favourite here.

I swear I’ve seen an H&M dress with a very similar print to Olivia’s dress.

19. Nat39 February 17, 2015 at 3:27 pm #