Menu

January 8, 2015

Gina Rodriguez In Nha Khanh – 2015 People’s Choice Awards

Gina Rodriguez In Nha Khanh - 2015 People’s Choice Awards

Gina Rodriguez attended the 41st Annual People’s Choice Awards held at the Nokia Theatre LA Live on Wednesday (January 7) in Los Angeles, California, where she picked up the Favourite New TV Comedy Award for her CW show ‘Jane the Virgin’.

The actress looked beautiful wearing an ethereal Nha Khanh Spring 2015 flowy light blue and silver gown with a sheer print overlay.

Silver jewels completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Emily Blunt In David Koma - 'Into The Woods' London Gala Screening

Emily Blunt In David Koma – ‘Into The Woods’ London Gala Screening

Maggie Grace In Christian Siriano - 'Taken 3' Fan Event New York Screening

Maggie Grace In Christian Siriano – ‘Taken 3’ Fan Event New York Screening

12 Responses to Gina Rodriguez In Nha Khanh – 2015 People’s Choice Awards

1. arang January 9, 2015 at 4:11 am #

The waist is sitting a bit too high here, but otherwise, I think she looks just lovely. Saw an episode or two of her show and I have no trouble seeing why reviewers were loving her performance. Hope to see her get other projects as well.

2. Shelly IC January 8, 2015 at 5:35 pm #

I saw her last night in person and she looked stunning! this might not be the best picture of her from last night but that dress looked amazing on her!! Soo pretty

3. Susan January 8, 2015 at 5:22 pm #

Very pretty.

4. Courtney Klein January 8, 2015 at 4:44 pm #

Stunning! Great choice! Kudos to whoever styled her! She’s going to be a big star!

5. Christine January 8, 2015 at 4:17 pm #

I know this is her first rodeo, but she looks like she is going to the prom. The dress is not a good look

6. Phoenix January 8, 2015 at 3:29 pm #

I would like to have more love for this gown, but I just can’t feel it. Something falls flat here on Gina. The color perhaps? Idk. But its not awing me as a gown like this could have.

7. Bailey January 8, 2015 at 3:23 pm #

The lookbook version appears more flowy and beautiful and I prefer that blue colour. On Gina, its still a beautiful dress, but the colour isn’t as nice, it appears bunchy in areas and doesn’t maintain the flowiness.

• dee January 8, 2015 at 6:09 pm #

I agree.

8. Nat39 January 8, 2015 at 3:23 pm #

I don’t think the gown works particularly perfect on her, but it’s a lovely and delicate look.

• Yeliz January 8, 2015 at 8:41 pm #

9. Alina January 8, 2015 at 3:05 pm #

Feminine, ethereal, beaufitul.

10. Jessica January 8, 2015 at 2:35 pm #

I have to say I’m much more keen on the way it looked on the model.. Maybe it’s the angle or the lighting, but I can’t see the soft, ethereal flowiness of the light blue dress – it just looks silver and the cascading overlay isn’t nearly as elegant as it is in the lookbook. I’m not sure this works for her skin tone either. The blue LaQuan Smith is what she looks best in – maybe jewel tones? (of course what she wears is her decision…)