Menu

October 13, 2014 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The ALMA Awards?

ALMA Awards

Credit: Getty

Julianne Hough In Georges Hobeika Couture - The Empire State Building

Julianne Hough In Georges Hobeika Couture – The Empire State Building

Jennifer Lawrence In Christian Dior - 'Serena' London Film Festival Screening

Jennifer Lawrence In Christian Dior – ‘Serena’ London Film Festival Screening

12 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The ALMA Awards?

1. CreoleLady October 14, 2014 at 12:01 pm #

I enjoyed this red carpet, lots of color and varied approaches to glamming it up. True, some more successful than others but still fun. Zoe’s heels deserve their own category, lol. My fave — Aubrey Plaza in Mary K.

2. Kimma October 14, 2014 at 10:53 am #

None are particularly inspiring. Though I voted for Edy’s overall look it’s Zoe’s shoes that are the real stars here

3. eminere October 14, 2014 at 9:08 am #

I’m sorry but these are all terrible.

4. Peony October 14, 2014 at 2:34 am #

Not a particularly inspiring line-up. I voted for Eva, it was her most flattering look.

Aubrey’s dress is too twee for her – I’d expect to see it on the likes of Kiernan Shipka.

Edy looks beautiful but the dress is a mess.

5. Marybeth October 14, 2014 at 1:34 am #

I like Aubrey’s look the best but don’t think it quite right for this October awards show.
    As tired as I am of sheer skirts, I have to go with Edy Ganem. The dress is pretty, festive, and elegant, just right for the event. Her styling, hair, and make-up are spot on.

I was surprised to find not a single look from Eva Longoria that I liked h2t. She really needs a new stylist and, above all, a new make-up artist.

6. dee October 13, 2014 at 9:12 pm #

Not too crazy about anyone’s looks here but I am going with Zoe for those shoes.

7. Fashion Follows Her October 13, 2014 at 7:31 pm #

How does Eva get is right so often- I love her look. For a petite lady she never looks swamped.

8. Nat39 October 13, 2014 at 7:21 pm #

Edy for the overall level of glamour and quality of execution. Would’ve voted for Eva, had her hair and makeup been done right, her edgier saffron yellow gown is my fave.
    Aubrey’s look is plain out of place, as far as I’m concerned, for the event/season.

9. Rebecca Z October 13, 2014 at 6:06 pm #

You certainly selected the best of Eva’s looks. I voted for Aubrey, too. Great dress styled really well. She looked very classy.

10. shaphalf October 13, 2014 at 5:47 pm #

Aubrey looks great, and I like the color of Eva’s dress, but I think she might be too short for that. I voted for Aubrey, but I think there’s tackiness to most of these looks.

11. alvaro_spain October 13, 2014 at 5:42 pm #

Eva Longoria! That mustard dress is awesome.

12. Yeliz October 13, 2014 at 5:34 pm #

Aubrey Plaza in Mary Katrantzou.