Menu

July 23, 2012 Runway To Red Carpet

Selena Gomez In Dsquared² – 2012 Teen Choice Awards

Posted by Catherine Kallon

No longer a ‘teen’, Selena Gomez celebrated her 20th birthday on Sunday night at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California.

The birthday girl matched the pink carpet, wearing a fit-n-flare Dsquared² Resort 2013 dress.

This girly silhouette has been having quite a moment lately, and Selena pulls off the trend to a T.

Sleek centre-parted hair and smoky eyes add a perfect sultry touch to the birthday girl’s look.

Lana Jewelry star burst earrings and cream strappy Herve Leger by Max Azria sandals add the finishing summery touch.

You may remember that Anna Dello Russo wore this same dress during Milan Menswear Fashion Week recently.

Nina Dobrev In J. Mendel - 2012 Teen Choice Awards

Nina Dobrev In J. Mendel – 2012 Teen Choice Awards

Lucy Hale In Wes Gordon - 2012 Teen Choice Awards

Lucy Hale In Wes Gordon – 2012 Teen Choice Awards

24 Responses to Selena Gomez In Dsquared² – 2012 Teen Choice Awards

1. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:16 am #

I’m not really a fan of Selena’s style, but she looks gorgeous here. I really like that she didn’t overdone her look with accessories.

2. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:16 am #

I agree. I just can’t get past her baby face to take the look seriously.

3. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:16 am #

I always say the same thing, but selena looks like a child. the pink dress does not help. Her sandals are very similar to those of givenchy.

4. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:16 am #

This is how you do TCA, in my opinion. Bright and colorful. However, I’m not too fond of her eye-makeup, and honestly, I wish she’d gone for a different lip shade as well, to break off the pink a little. As mentioned in one of the other comments, she tends to look a little child-like.

5. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:16 am #

I like the pink , i like the makeup to give that sultry look, and the sandals aren’t bad. However something is off about that hair, I don’t like the way it covers her shoulder…

6. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:16 am #

I like it. With her hair in a ponytail, I would have loved it!

7. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:16 am #

It’s a pass for the dress, shoes and makeup choice, but her hair is terrible. Both the color and the style are a mess. The root looks dry and rough.

8. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:16 am #

Her hair looks like fur, that is weird…

9. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:16 am #

Don’t like this look at all!! Her hair is terrible.. it was her birthday.. she should’ve work it better!

10. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:16 am #

She definitely wore it better! She looks cute & event appropriate.

11. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:16 am #

Very short, hot pink, and with that hair and makeup, still looks like an underage stripper to me.

12. Guest April 11, 2019 at 5:16 am #

I don’t think Selena Gomez’s sexy style is appropriate for her, but this sexy look isn’t inappropriate as her 2011-2012 looks. Even though the dress is too short, I am not rolling my eyes.

But I still don’t like it, especially with the hair and makeup.

13. Odette July 24, 2012 at 7:17 pm #

But I still don’t like it, especially with the hair and makeup.

14. Nat39 July 23, 2012 at 8:10 pm #

15. Christine July 23, 2012 at 2:18 pm #

She definitely wore it better! She looks cute & event appropriate.

16. Isa July 23, 2012 at 1:28 pm #

17. Ellie July 23, 2012 at 11:58 am #

Her hair looks like fur, that is weird…

18. TL July 23, 2012 at 11:32 am #

19. Alina July 23, 2012 at 10:48 am #

I like it. With her hair in a ponytail, I would have loved it!

20. Rash July 23, 2012 at 9:45 am #

21. Christina July 23, 2012 at 9:19 am #

22. Anne g July 23, 2012 at 8:47 am #

• CeCe July 23, 2012 at 5:40 pm #

I agree. I just can’t get past her baby face to take the look seriously.

23. Yeliz July 23, 2012 at 8:46 am #