Kim Kardashian In Balmain – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Kim Kardashian In Balmain - 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Kim Kardashian was on the red carpet at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA at The Forum in Inglewood, California on Sunday (August 24), where she was supporting her nominee-husband Kanye West.

Also one of the evening’s presenters, the reality star surely suffered no shortage of stares in her attention-grabbing Resort 2015 number from one of her currently favoured design houses, Balmain.

The heavily beaded mini-dress featured an interesting cape-like shape. Yet, even the leggy nature of the look plus all that graphic red and black patterning couldn’t detract from the focal point of that plunge.

She styled the look with Balmain black woven cage shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels, not to mention bombshell waves and a sultry nude lip.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Lorde In Chanel - 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Lorde In Chanel – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Gwen Stefani In L.A.M.B. - 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

Gwen Stefani In L.A.M.B. – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

64 Responses to Kim Kardashian In Balmain – 2014 MTV Video Music Awards #VMA

1. Christine August 25, 2014 at 03:17 #

I think I am coming down with a major shock because I like this look. The boobs is too much and a bit tack, but this is not the worst we seen on her….

The dress is nice. The shoes are OK but again…not bad.

• celine caldwell August 25, 2014 at 03:21 #

agree!

• Ally August 25, 2014 at 03:48 #

Oh, man… I have to say… I kinda like it too. And it’s not the worst boobage I ever saw in my life, cause she has a great cleavage.

2. SilentVisitor August 25, 2014 at 03:22 #

Aside from the boobage which is hard to just ignore, she looks pretty good.

• Alina August 25, 2014 at 05:13 #

I kinda agree. *shock*

• Sanya August 25, 2014 at 10:14 #

• dee August 25, 2014 at 14:46 #

• amy August 26, 2014 at 19:29 #

I agree. I mean this is pretty cool. It’s the VMA so the boobs aren’t the worst thing we’ve seen. I’m not a fan of her shoes but still she looks hot

3. Renata August 25, 2014 at 03:22 #

This dress is just not for her. Way too much boobage, but obviously that’s what she was going for which makes it even worse.

4. AJ August 25, 2014 at 03:24 #

I saw this look a few hours ago when she walked the carpet and was on the fence, but I have to say it’s really growing on me. Go Kim!

5. nico August 25, 2014 at 03:25 #

We were talking about how Miley could move away from the Rihanan wanna be tag, this would have been prefect for her, as she has the body for a dress like this. She looks nice, but the boobs are too in ya face. She could have done way better, this was her chance to shine.

6. Courtney Klein August 25, 2014 at 03:25 #

Just because she’s a mom now doesn’t mean she needs to prove to the world how sexy she is…it’s sad and this looks is freakin stupid.

7. Nat39 August 25, 2014 at 03:27 #

I like the dress but it’s impossible to look past the boobage. She needs to stop focusing on her bust so much, this plunge is completely wrong for her.

• Yeliz August 25, 2014 at 04:55 #

I agree.

8. Rye August 25, 2014 at 03:27 #

Wow. She’s really trying her hardest, isn’t she? Lol just cover up honey

9. julyol1972 August 25, 2014 at 03:29 #

I love Balmain and Oliver, but after seeing the fabulosity of Iman, Naomi, and Rihanna in his clothes, I’m shocked that he continues to allow Kim to cheapen his brand.

The colors are good, and her face isn’t bad, but those boobs take the outfit all the way to Tackyville with the quickness. Plus, must she go to every damn event? It’s like she’d be at the opening of an envelope if they let her!!!

• Christine August 25, 2014 at 03:34 #

Very true, girl.

• Rachel August 25, 2014 at 06:14 #

Notice, though, that she is NEVER the SOLE WEARER of Balmain at an event.
        EVER. She is never flying solo. There is always a professional model representing the brand simultaneously. I think it’s funny, and just.

• H August 25, 2014 at 14:09 #

Couldn’t disagree more, she was the only one to wear Balmain at the Teen Choice Awards, no other model representing the brand. Also, she has worn Balmain to other outings by herself.

• julyol1972 August 25, 2014 at 17:57 #

Sorry, but the Teen Choice Awards is not considered a major event by designers. When there is a well known event, like Rachel above said usually there is also a model there showing how Balmain should really be worn.

• h August 25, 2014 at 19:02 #

Nobody mentioned major events but I recognize the Teen Choice are not as major as the VMA. Still think there is no need to, the difference in her is that she’s not a model size but other than that, nothing else, she is wearing it well IMO, but I respect what you guys say (as long as the statement is that she had a sex tape, to me is stupid).

• H August 25, 2014 at 19:03 #

The statement is not that*

10. Domino August 25, 2014 at 03:29 #

That dress was made for someone tall and with smaller boobs. It shortens her and those shoes are not helping. In the pics standing next to her sisters its so noticeable that she ends up looking like an Oompa Loompa.

• Iva August 25, 2014 at 09:11 #

11. Alex August 25, 2014 at 03:30 #

She really has no idea

12. sophie August 25, 2014 at 03:34 #

Like everything but the boobs.

If Kim Kardashian were to put out another fragrance, it would be called ‘Tits by Kim Kardrashian.’ It would be the scent of consistently obnoxious cleavage.

• julyol1972 August 25, 2014 at 03:40 #

I wish there was a way for me to upvote your comment. “Virtural up-arrows” for you sophie!!!

• Renata August 25, 2014 at 04:53 #

Bahaha I’m in love with this comment. So spot on.

• Jess2 August 25, 2014 at 12:22 #

Haha, brilliant!!

I am so over seeing Kim Kardashian’s breasts. We get it already! Put ‘em away girl!

• ayatlaw August 25, 2014 at 15:14 #

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA +1

13. Cherryna August 25, 2014 at 03:43 #

Despite all the boobs-thing, she’s looked good.
    Glad to see her improving like this.

14. ashlee August 25, 2014 at 03:47 #

Love her look – minus such intense boobs. I don’t some boobage but this is way too much

15. Valentina August 25, 2014 at 04:37 #

I don’t like the dress (I think it’s the print or the colors) but the shape looks OK for Kim.

16. pinksugar August 25, 2014 at 04:43 #

Obvious comment is she’s wearing a hooker’s living room rug I realize but it’s an accurate assessment. Balmain should work for Kim but it so very seldom does. While she killed Levato in the neckline department,if I ever see her breasts again it will be too soon.

17. bmx August 25, 2014 at 04:49 #

She has the ability to make every look vulgar.

• Meme August 25, 2014 at 12:39 #

She really does. KK needs to put those fake tatas away. She’s too plastic to look good in anything.

18. Sarah August 25, 2014 at 05:31 #

I am shocked, she looks good. Thin and it flatters her figure. The boobs are ok, it is the VMA’s after all.

19. easyBlake August 25, 2014 at 06:19 #

I can’t believe I’m about to type this – the boobs are too much for me. I would’ve liked it to close juuussst a bit more and show cleavage instead. But otherwise, I think this is one of her more flattering looks.

20. Pedro August 25, 2014 at 06:37 #

She looks REALLY good!

21. Amy August 25, 2014 at 07:10 #

Block me if you like FC, but please stop publishing about Kim Kardashian…..it’s simply wrong from fashion perspective

• Catherine Kallon August 25, 2014 at 11:12 #

Why would I block you? Unless you are making offensive comments to me or my readers. Some times comments are held in moderation. This is not my doing.

• meme August 25, 2014 at 14:36 #

I agree. Kim pretty much ruins every couture dress she wears and makes it look cheap. I don’t get how people think she’s this fashionista at all.

• Vernita September 14, 2014 at 05:22 #

Agreed.

There is absolutely nothing fashion about her or the Kardashian/Jenner clan. Quite frankly, I am sick of seeing them on every site. Would be nice to be able to focus on fashion without looking at their constant desperate attempts to grab attention

22. MEME August 25, 2014 at 07:15 #

Nope! The dress looks great on the model, and it would work for a Miley Cyrus or Rihanna. Kim looks ridiculous, I would dread to see the back pictures.

23. lin August 25, 2014 at 07:17 #

Not that anyone would be looking at her legs, but to me the length of the dress and the shoes have shortened her legs. She also looks like she’s wearing black socks!

24. Valissa August 25, 2014 at 07:29 #

Oh God no! This is hideous IMO. I love Balmain and the dress is ok but it is not made for Kim. The boobs are too much, the dress looks uncomfortable on her and the shoes are ugly.

Not too mention the shape of the dress and the heaviness of the fabric make it look like she’s struggling to stand up straight.

Yet another fail for Mrs West….

25. Peony August 25, 2014 at 07:46 #

She looks like a fancy tee pee with boobs. Stupid.

26. Stel August 25, 2014 at 08:20 #

Oh, what a mother! Everything is hideo.us.

27. Larissa August 25, 2014 at 08:29 #

I’m not sure if I’m dreaming but this is actually an acceptable and kinda nice outfit on her. Of course it’s too tight and there’s too much boobage on display but hey, it’s Kim we’re talking about-did you expect any less? I’m grateful for once she picked a different silhouette and she’s not wearing the same old type of dress (you know, two size smaller and too tight on her booty). Hair looks great too.

28. Winoto August 25, 2014 at 12:38 #

We know you’re sexy and voluptuous but this is just another case of trying too hard to be cool and edgy..but it is the same vibe and look we get from her all the time. Try something covered up, classy and chic gurl!!

29. gabis August 25, 2014 at 13:39 #

The unnecessary and excessive boobage display brought down what could’ve been a quite flawless look. Such a shame.

30. H August 25, 2014 at 14:07 #

She looks good, could’ve gone with less boobage but this is the VMA’s people, it works.

• Amy August 25, 2014 at 15:39 #

It’s the VMA’s, and she definitely wasn’t showing the most skin on the carpet so she gets a pass for the boobs IMO

31. Karen August 25, 2014 at 15:23 #

If someone like Karlie Kloss was wearing this outfit, I would totally be loving it. Unfortunately for Kim, the dress shortens her and the shoes makes her legs look shorter.

32. Rafael August 25, 2014 at 15:23 #

This is perfection!

33. eliza August 25, 2014 at 16:49 #

I wish she’d stop wearing shoes like that, she has stumpy legs.

34. Bridget August 25, 2014 at 19:11 #

We get, you’ve got HUGE boobs. I hate to be a hater, but couldn’t Kim start saving all of us a bunch of time and just show up completely nude at all events? Seriously she dresses the exact same way when she takes her kids to the pediatrician. I just feel like she’s had some wow moments in the last year and they don’t reek of ” i’m trying to stay desperate/relevant at a teen award show”. The little sisters way out-classed her at this event.

35. lisa August 25, 2014 at 20:53 #

This so unflattering on Kim. The boobs are too much! The shoes are totally wrong for her legs.

36. DaG August 25, 2014 at 21:18 #

It seems Joan Smalls wore a similar ensemble with the cape backwards. I prefer it backwards if the woman’s breasts are larger than a Beyonce “B.” http://instagram.com/p/sIksBuFQn_/?modal=true

37. Mary August 26, 2014 at 00:26 #

Poor dress, in her body looks horrific.

38. Parvati August 26, 2014 at 16:49 #

I actually think this could be a great look, if it weren’t for that cleavage.

39. Paola August 27, 2014 at 00:51 #

I’m not a fan of hers per say but she looks great and Balmain resort 2015 is out of this world amazing!!! Love it!

40. TeaAtTwo August 27, 2014 at 21:23 #

She was begging for attention in this look. *Sigh*

41. Prudence August 29, 2014 at 21:19 #

LE SIGH. This girl must have terribly low self esteem.