Elizabeth Banks In Roland Mouret – 2013 CinemaCon Awards

Elizabeth Banks  In Roland Mouret - 2013 CinemaCon Awards

Elizabeth Banks attended the CinemaCon awards ceremony held at the Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada, where she was the recipient of the ‘Award of Excellence in Acting’.

She looked gorgeous wearing a Roland Mouret ‘Avalon’ Resort 2013 dress, which was presented in a sand-and-green colourway in the look book.

Her black dress, featuring a nude silk skirt with black floral lace and mesh overlay, a cowl neckline and an origami pleated bust, was simply styled with black pumps and H.Stern ‘Zephyr’ earrings in 18k noble gold with diamonds.

Once again, simple styling was the key to making this chic look work.

019X09680004_1

You can buy Elizabeth’s Roland Mouret ‘Avalon’ dress from Browns Fashion.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessica Biel In Elie Saab - Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Ball

Jessica Biel In Elie Saab – Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Ball

Michelle Williams In Katie Ermilio - Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Ball

Michelle Williams In Katie Ermilio – Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Ball

12 Responses to Elizabeth Banks In Roland Mouret – 2013 CinemaCon Awards

1. Yeliz April 19, 2013 at 11:45 #

I think the neckline doesn’t translate well on her, but other than that, she does look beautiful. I would’ve preferred more interesting shoes though.

• Christine April 19, 2013 at 15:15 #

2. Carolina April 19, 2013 at 12:12 #

It’s not just the neckline, but the whole cut of the top (though to be fair, that could be because I can’t really see the detail in black on my screen). Still, the silhouette is strange. I also do not like the length of the skirt OR the shoes, which are just bad.

3. bm April 19, 2013 at 12:44 #

If she choose the lookbook version. She used to love color (remember her promo tour last year?)

4. Alina April 19, 2013 at 13:13 #

I really like this look. It’s simple, classy, elegant.

I’ve missed her! <3

• admmgz April 19, 2013 at 17:46 #

5. EmmaWoodhouse April 19, 2013 at 13:13 #

What a fab look. BDOTW-worthy for me. I know that the bodice might seem strange because of the black, but it doesn’t overwhelm her and it’s actually superbly fitted. http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/actress-elizabeth-banks-recipient-of-the-award-of-news-photo/166953422

6. dee April 19, 2013 at 13:29 #

I like it.

7. Anne April 19, 2013 at 14:29 #

I love this simple look! And, I actually prefer this dress in black. Her hair & makeup are spot on.

8. TeaAtTwo April 19, 2013 at 20:23 #

While I love the lookbook colour version in black it does give the dress an extra sophistication. The hairstyle is perfect as the make-up and earrings but I would’ve preferred a peep-toe.

9. Sharon April 19, 2013 at 22:34 #

I too like the black dress better, but for the life of me I don’t understand what she has done with the top. Both the black and sand versions of the style look completely different from the top Elizabeth is wearing. I like the dress as designed.

10. Aline April 19, 2013 at 23:40 #

Yeah, the top doesn’t translate well. But I still like it anyway. And I agree with those who said the dress looks better in black.