10.12.12

Kristen Stewart In BCBG Max Azria & H&M – ‘On The Road’ Vanity Fair Screening

Kristen Stewart attended Vanity Fair’s screening of ‘On The Road’, held at the Skywalker Ranch in San Francisco, California on Friday.

She pumped up the glam factor in a sleek BCBG jacket, skinny H&M leather pants and oxblood-hued (befitting Kristen’s vampire fame) Christian Louboutin pumps.

In recent years, Kristen has built a reputation of taking a devil-may-care attitude to dressing for the red carpet (remember those Converse sneakers?).

But this refined ensemble proves that she is consciously stepping into the limelight in a big way.

Even though the look is on the casual side, Kristen ties her red pumps in with a bold red lip, and the subtle shine of the pants add a dash of sexy playfulness.

Plus – we love that Kristen is opting for brands like H&M that her core fan-base can totally relate to.

Credit: Getty

Alexa Chung's Valentino Lace-Bodice Organza Dress And Valentino Ankle Strap Pumps

Alexa Chung’s Valentino Lace-Bodice Organza Dress And Valentino Ankle Strap Pumps

Elle Fanning In Oscar de la Renta - British Independent Film Awards 2012

Elle Fanning In Oscar de la Renta – British Independent Film Awards 2012

35 Responses to Kristen Stewart In BCBG Max Azria & H&M – ‘On The Road’ Vanity Fair Screening

1. Charlotte December 10, 2012 at 10:32 #

I like this look ! Simple, chic and sexy.
    I’m not fan of her hair though. They are beautiful but maybe a bang would be great on her.

2. noo December 10, 2012 at 10:36 #

Amazing!

3. robbie December 10, 2012 at 11:25 #

the whole look is great, she definitely seems more comfortable in trousers than she does in dresses.

• lu December 10, 2012 at 12:24 #

Agree. She looks great in pants. Her hair is a bit too messy on the side, but overall she looks put together. Love the shoes.

• dee December 10, 2012 at 13:36 #

I agree.

4. Mandy December 10, 2012 at 11:46 #

Love those shoes. Kristen’s shoe collection, as of late, seems to be heading in the right direction.

5. Hannah December 10, 2012 at 13:10 #

I’m 100% sure that she has given us practically this exact look before. She looks fine but IMO nothing to phone home about.

6. Anne December 10, 2012 at 13:16 #

One of my favorite things in celebrity fashion is when you look at a red carpet ensemble and you can see the personal touch of the actress, while also fulling appreciating the hand of the stylist. I think Kristen’s look here is the perfect marriage of self & stylist. Love it. The only thing making my eyes wander are the AMAZING Charlotte Olympia velvet pumps on you side bar, FC. WANT!

• Fashion Critic December 10, 2012 at 13:24 #

Want those too Badly

7. Amy December 10, 2012 at 13:24 #

this is classic Kristen. Yeah she’s done this look to death but as she always looks good in it I understand. Nice shoes!!

• kane December 10, 2012 at 14:18 #

8. Susan December 10, 2012 at 14:34 #

I love this look too. I particularly like the style of the jacket plus the color of the red pumps.

9. Odette December 10, 2012 at 15:07 #

Love it. This is Kristen Making an Effort Big Time.

10. Christine December 10, 2012 at 15:20 #

This is a great look.

• tiffany December 10, 2012 at 20:37 #

11. Yeliz December 10, 2012 at 15:47 #

LOVE it! It has to be one of Kristen’s best looks ever and I would totally wear this whole look.

12. EmmaWoodhouse December 10, 2012 at 16:09 #

I don’t love leather pants but she looks amazing here. This is completely her style and she put a lot of effort into it. Bravo. So glad she chose the pumps!

13. Mimi December 10, 2012 at 16:15 #

this is just so basic…she wants to stand out but everything about her tells us she doesn’t believe she deserves success

at least her hair is somewhat cleaner, but when she flips her hair like that it shows her extesnsions, also Verionca Lake is not someone to emulate, she ended up homeless in NYC becuase no one wanted to work with her, considering that KSTEW wants to re-vamp her image, that is NOT someone she should wanto to be compared to

• andi December 10, 2012 at 17:50 #

I can never get over the Adderal dead eyes, she has, someone needs to tell her to lay off, I see this same thing with a couple of my starlet clients, they also can’t complete a sentence like her.

• Lola December 10, 2012 at 19:01 #

Red fads the fastest, I think her hair dresser must tell her to only wash a couple times a week or something, but honestly she can’t get away with it. If she is going to color her hair she needs to go in monthly to keep it up and use a red conditioner a couple times a week to preserve the color longer. If she’s not willing to though, she just should go back to her natural color, dark brown.

14. Rebecca Z December 10, 2012 at 16:21 #

Spectacular. BDOTW. This is Kristin at her best and she does it better than anyone.

15. LG December 10, 2012 at 17:40 #

Gorgeous! This look of hers prove how sometimes a simple look can be so stunning! Her beauty shines through and she looks stylish in a very natural “not trying to make a statement” kind of way..I love it!

16. Ingrid December 10, 2012 at 18:19 #

Oh my gosh, I truly love this look! It is one of those looks that just suits her to a T, and I love the shoes with the lips!

17. jones19 December 10, 2012 at 18:23 #

Love this. Kristen at her best.

18. Marko_M December 10, 2012 at 19:06 #

A simply perfect look on KStew. H&M rules :D BDOTW contender, deff.

19. justme December 10, 2012 at 19:45 #

Did she wash her hair? You go, girl. I knew you could do it xD
    All jokes aside, I am not impressed but it is not a bad outfit either.

20. Agathe December 10, 2012 at 20:38 #

Perfect look for her.
    I appreciate the effort on the hair.

21. Southern Cross December 10, 2012 at 21:20 #

This is a standard formula for her, but when it works this well you can see why she revisits it. She can carry off edgy legwear, but my favourite parts are the red shoes and the makeup – REALLY like the makeup, especially the matching of lips with shoes.

• admmgz December 10, 2012 at 23:41 #

22. Kathy December 10, 2012 at 21:22 #

KStew doesn’t have a bad sense of style, she just kills everything she wears with that dead expression and complete lack of confidence. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her stand up straight and actually pose as opposed to letting her arms hang by her sides and stare boredly ahead. I love her shoes here though…

23. Dhppy December 10, 2012 at 22:32 #

Once again, she’s rocking the pants. The difference between her personality in pants vs dresses (or Balenciaga shorts ensembles) is like night and day.

24. Zissou December 10, 2012 at 22:40 #

Yep, this is quite fantastic.

25. Jaanika December 11, 2012 at 02:53 #

Who does her makeup?!?! Her cleavage (and hands and feet) are SEVERAL shades lighter than her neck and face. That’s not acceptable in my opinion. I do love her though. :)

26. Jaanika December 11, 2012 at 03:11 #

Who does her makeup?!?! Her cleavage (and arms and feet) are SEVERAL shades lighter than her neck and face. That’s not acceptable in my opinion. I do love her though! :)

• lola December 11, 2012 at 15:25 #

I’ve noticed this also, I suspect she has a “friend” do her make up. She often has spider leg eye lashes from too many coates of mascara. When she has had smokey eyes it’s not been blended well.